Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
awesome, the badass togepi is back
smile.gif

Cool, now to wait till mangafox has the remainding chapters up, then i can get back to reading pearl,diamond, platnium story lines.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i had a longass reply written yesterday but mozilla firefox shut down on me... apparently yesterday i got hacked... >_>(refer: facebook) and my sister told me "OH YOU KNOW THE DAY WHEN YOU SLEEPING YOUR ACCOUNT SUDDENLY ONLINE I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR FRIEND"

and my 150++million mesos and equips are gone. 130 at least, was my friend's who gave it to me.

QUOTE said:
But IIRC even if you don't use your edusave you won't get it back in cash anyways right? So might as well use what
yeah but its like a shield and its almost depleted, i just paid for the germany trip last week i dont want to keep telling my parents i need money for x

pokemon adventures is on mangafox?

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Yes I buy the manga actually.

And yes it is also on Mangafox. It's a little faster too, but there are some chapters like Vol 33 that are not up yet. 34 is up tho, not sure why. :/

It's listed under 'Pokémon Adventures' tho, the letter e has an accent. That's why it doesn't show up when you simply search 'Pokemon' with a normal e.

@iPikachu - Wow you certainly seem to be having a lot of activities in school. My school had so little activities I had about 200 left in my edusave...

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Mangas that i bought, so far

are just megaman battle network, 1/2 prince, kingdom hearts 1/chain of memories/kingdom hearts 2, Pokemon RS

Speaking of that, where the hell is kingdom hearts 2 vol 3?

It's has been like what? 2? 3 years since vol 2.. Arghhh

Same goes to Pokemon RS vol 8, 3/4 years already, where the heck is it? #$%^&

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
My manga collection is waaayyy too big. All in English, which makes it even more expensive :/

I'm waiting for KH2 manga too... Well CY might have lost the licenses for those manga that seem to be taking awhile...

Last time there was Magical Pokemon Journey, back in like '98 or '99 it was up to vol 7. Then CY apparently lost the license, and only got it back last year, which was when vols 8, 9, and 10 came out. So yeah, might have to wait awhile in any case. :/

English is like that one... Worst is Tsubasa RC, took them 2 years between each volume.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
not that much activities, just that they're so expensive...(eg. my "workshop" on "basic image editing tools" was 60 dollars, the person even claimed that this type of workshop is hundered plus if you find it outside, which made me go think >_> are you fucking serious i learnt these for free)

i t0old my friend who gave me the money, she said she could give me some money again but not so much i told her give me 1m lor, lucky my sister had (spare)karstan and ssb(she didnt know it existed >_>), so she lent me... meh

manga.. i dont usually buy them, but i have 5(?) volumes of reborn in chinese, and the first character book, (i want to buy from 28 onwards though because the covers have this recurring theme, plus i think im going to kinokuniya to buy jump issue 26 because of the reborn cover and colour spread >_>)
i saw the art book (colore!...which is a trap because they actually greyscale'd some already coloured pictures... way to go.)yesterday but my sister said dont buy that cause people already had his res scans and bought hetalia volume 3 instead... got 2 volumes of kuroshitsuji too...

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
iPikachu said:
not that much activities, just that they're so expensive...(eg. my "workshop" on "basic image editing tools" was 60 dollars, the person even claimed that this type of workshop is hundered plus if you find it outside, which made me go think >_> are you fucking serious i learnt these for free)

i t0old my friend who gave me the money, she said she could give me some money again but not so much i told her give me 1m lor, lucky my sister had (spare)karstan and ssb(she didnt know it existed >_>), so she lent me... meh

manga.. i dont usually buy them, but i have 5(?) volumes of reborn in chinese, and the first character book, (i want to buy from 28 onwards though because the covers have this recurring theme, plus i think im going to kinokuniya to buy jump issue 26 because of the reborn cover and colour spread >_>)
i saw the art book (colore!...which is a trap because they actually greyscale'd some already coloured pictures... way to go.)yesterday but my sister said dont buy that cause people already had his res scans and bought hetalia volume 3 instead... got 2 volumes of kuroshitsuji too...

well, of cos they say outside more expensive, i believe it's a trick to make u pay for their workshop. Speaking of workshop, our batch missed out on adam kool workshop(that motivational speaker guy, not sure how to spell his surname).

Also, since u are interested in art, do u buy concept art books of various stuff, games/anime/doodles?

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Adam Khoo?

Attended one of his camp thingies when I was like 12 or so. :/ (Got learn some things lar, but I felt it wasn't worth the money)

Concept art books can be found online. >D

Easier to reference too, since only need to open the file instead of having to find the book and flipping to the page you want >.> (Though if you can afford it, buy the books, cause they're very awesome and useful)

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Ya, nowadays whenever i am looking to buy games, if there's a concept book, it's usually a draw for me.

Since i really like looking at how those concept arts are drawn, how did they come up with those inspirations, what were their initial designs.

Also, the glossy feeling just can't be described in words alone
smile.gif

Anyway, i wouldnt know, since at that time, i just wanted to go in and get the free 50 dollars haha, it's free cos my parents would have pay for it }
smile.gif

But still, some concept art books are not easy to find, so if possible, i rather just get the physical copy instead.

@Dom: Ai ya, on the bright side, u still got 1 more chance in october if you don't think your results is good enuf when it comes
smile.gif

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1st Post of June =D lol i haven't posted here in a while I've been looking into buying some businesses and going to start taking Japanese lessons...then I'm going to go back to school and get another degree in IT this time =P.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well as far as my life changing since being married it hasn't everything is exactly the same as it was before which is a good thing...and i decided to buy a small market and clothing store

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/06/04/gr...s-mrt-security/

closedeyes.gif

How impressive.

Singapore's security has been so lax for the last couple of years, though it has been only one or two accidents, but they are pretty bad. Mas Selamat's escape is a big security issue, and even an amateur can sneak into a MRT depot? Wouldn't it be effortless for terrorists?

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
probably, anyway a friend of mine linked me to that article, at that time, i just told him i don't care...

but seriously though, sometimes i think we need these people to do these things once in a blue moon...

Maybe it's cos of our low crime rate and we are not as paranoid as the US when it comes to these things that i don't care much nor am i too worried. But if this is the result of our complacency. I say, good job and hopefully this will keep our police on their toe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    ?tuw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yltcaxE
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ¡¡¡ tttoN
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ssssey ioBtneicnA@
    +1
    :angry: ¡¡¡¡¡ oooooooooooooooooooooooN
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ?draeh ton uoy evaH
    Gives you "The 🖕 BIRD" :tpi::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
    +2
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Gives you "The 🖕 BIRD" :tpi::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: +2