Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
no idea what are you talking about...
i do have memory lapse....
maybe that is good
tongue.gif

so mrfatso... is father;s day that crazy in SG?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
sorry my friend.. have been busy
smile.gif

3DS.. i think is cool really cool ~! too bad is not about image popping out of the screen
i would rather 3DS being the main focus of the better titles and DS will still being use as the less important titles.

Posts merged

sorry my friend.. have been busy
smile.gif

3DS.. i think is cool really cool ~! too bad is not about image popping out of the screen
i would rather 3DS being the main focus of the better titles and DS will still being use as the less important titles.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its ok well i don't really care about 3D but the games that have been announced for it so far are going to be great i haven't really been able to find any use for my DSi anymore not too many games that are coming out that i want only Ninokuni,Professor Layton,English Final fantasy heroes of light, English DQ9,Ghost Trick and Dragon Ball Origins 2 so 5 English games and 1 Japanese game that I'm looking forward to for the rest of this year that's if Ninokuni even gets released this year...oh i might be interested in One Piece: Gigant Battle if its a decent fighting game

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
elixirdream said:
*snip*

so mrfatso... is father;s day that crazy in SG?

No idea, i went to orchard with my friend today, and it seems like a typical sunday, everyone go shopping, don't see a lot of family in restaurants though. So, i guess to us, it's probably just another sunday, and at least from what i saw, not a lot of people are giving their dad the extra special treatment.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
hahaha
i am spending my dad seafood (crab)
we are going out in a short while

syko,
hahahaha.. yeah all the better titles will be coming out on 3DS
tongue.gif

i see 3DS as a DS upgrade
just like DSi as a DS upgrade

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah but finally being able to take ocarina of time on the road with me that alone will be worth getting a 3DS lol...i'm currently "TRYING" to download Lego Harry Potter for Wii but these people uploaded it to crappy sites like rapidshare,cramit,x7 & sharingmatrix man i get like less then 100kb/s with all those sites where as with MU i get 80MB/s -_-

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
xcdjy said:
This thread totally needs to be renamed.
Every time I see 'SG' I think 'Suicide Girls' and thus 'hot goth chicks naked'.
Totally misleading.
rofl.gif

Anyways, elixir, why do you see the 3DS as a DS upgrade? I see it as an entirely new console! It has so many new features! The DSi only has a few... If you really want to see it as an upgrade, I'd say it's more of an upgrade to the DSi than to the DS, because it has cameras and a new OS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM