Hacking SHINING ARK ENGLISH PROJECT!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Reactions: takeya yuki

ValkyrieXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
OK great !
Please keep up the good work, I am with you at 100% !
Would love to see some screens of the story, if possible. Thank you.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
"good" work, not to be mean or anything but your english is quite bad. I understand that people can't understand a thing and even broken English would be enough but that's a really low standard.

ValkyrieXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'd love to proofread the script to correct any grammar mistakes. But I would hate to spoil the story for myself.

You know, I am (somehow) the proofreader in the team I belong currently. It’s a team which is translating the story of the game “Endless Frontier EXCEED Super Robot Wars OGSaga”. And of course, in order to do my work correctly, I need to spoil myself the entire story. It’s heart-wrenching, because I love this game a lot. But it's necessary, so that other people can fully enjoy the story in the future. So yes, this requires some altruism. You have my cheers !
Note : The project I am talking about :
https://gbatemp.net/threads/mugen-n...robot-taisen-og-saga-open-translation.474137/

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
"good" work, not to be mean or anything but your english is quite bad. I understand that people can't understand a thing and even broken English would be enough but that's a really low standard.
it is bad indeed, but i think it is still better than nothing!
better than not being able to read anything at all XD

Reactions: Deleted User

Boricausufire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Ehh.. I disagree, I believe that would be an insult to fellow translators and such, if you're compromised with a work it's your duty to deliver it in the best possible way.

LastduaL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for taking on this project! I wouldn't be discouraged by those who aren't happy with your English. Once the hacking and basic translation is done, you can always get someone to help with polishing up the script. Honestly, that's the easy part. I may be able to offer assistance if you need it.

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thanks for taking on this project! I wouldn't be discouraged by those who aren't happy with your English. Once the hacking and basic translation is done, you can always get someone to help with polishing up the script. Honestly, that's the easy part. I may be able to offer assistance if you need it.
Jack was always a good guy!

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Dear Sir or Madam.

I am sincerest apologies for any
broken issues here. Although we work
extremely hard in producing the patch
that our fans will love. We understand
your disappointment and apologize for
any inconvenience that this may have
caused you. Thank you again for bringing
this issues to my attention.

Bunny
The Patch Ceo

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You know, I am (somehow) the proofreader in the team I belong currently. It’s a team which is translating the story of the game “Endless Frontier EXCEED Super Robot Wars OGSaga”. And of course, in order to do my work correctly, I need to spoil myself the entire story. It’s heart-wrenching, because I love this game a lot. But it's necessary, so that other people can fully enjoy the story in the future. So yes, this requires some altruism. You have my cheers !
Note : The project I am talking about :
https://gbatemp.net/threads/mugen-n...robot-taisen-og-saga-open-translation.474137/

It's okay, just concentrate on your project, and leave everything here to me:)
And I can't wait to try it, your work when it done and I wish for your successful.:)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks for your offer, I really appreciate it:)
And I wish you, to have a nice christmas too:toot:

Panthaero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calling me charming and a saint is a bit much, but I'll take it xD I wouldn't say I'm very altruistic, but yeah it's Spoilers City. Anyway once I get off work it's back to proofreading. I swear I'm not slacking buns '^^)

Last edited by Panthaero,

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Calling me charming and a saint is a bit much, but I'll take it xD I wouldn't say I'm very altruistic, but yeah it's Spoilers City. Anyway once I get off work it's back to proofreading. I swear I'm not slacking buns '^^)
Sure, thanks for everything buddy:)
Oh yeah, I will leave everything here, to you now.
Matane tomodachi. ^_^

Reactions: kagekyo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn