Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's my shelf of awesomeness.
l9xzW3r.jpg

DUwfaZX.jpg

z0yHagt.jpg

I think the rest of my room is pretty awesome too, can get more pictures if anyone wants to see it :P

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
more pictureas please :D
Since you asked;

Let's start off with the boring part, to the left of the shelf of awesomeness are the...tall shelves of....some awesome stuff and some shitty stuff all crammed together!
ZhmjKyq.jpg

x7UGL15.jpg

To the right of the shelf of awesomeness is my server setup (running an i7 2600k, 8 gigs of ram and a gtx 285)
TsiBU90.jpg

HcdWToS.png

Continuing to the right are all my consoles and my homemade hobostick
ocvfi4G.jpg

P56K4WJ.jpg

And we arrive at my main computer setup (i7 4770k, gtx 970 + gtx 780 dedicated to physx, 16 gigs of ddr3, 2x2TB HDDs, 120 gig SSD, also have a bay of 5 drives with 10 TB connected to it)
NXMKQaz.jpg

Would be cool to call it a 4 monitor setup but honestly the left one is a shitty ass TV where no text is legible, I mainly use it for retro consoles cause they look gucci there.

And the bad part....the cable management, or, rather, lack of..
wlXq7FT.jpg

plz no kill i know that is awful

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Since you asked;

Let's start off with the boring part, to the left of the shelf of awesomeness are the...tall shelves of....some awesome stuff and some shitty stuff all crammed together!
ZhmjKyq.jpg

x7UGL15.jpg

To the right of the shelf of awesomeness is my server setup (running an i7 2600k, 8 gigs of ram and a gtx 285)
TsiBU90.jpg

HcdWToS.png

Continuing to the right are all my consoles and my homemade hobostick
ocvfi4G.jpg

P56K4WJ.jpg

And we arrive at my main computer setup (i7 4770k, gtx 970 + gtx 780 dedicated to physx, 16 gigs of ddr3, 2x2TB HDDs, 120 gig SSD, also have a bay of 5 drives with 10 TB connected to it)
NXMKQaz.jpg

Would be cool to call it a 4 monitor setup but honestly the left one is a shitty ass TV where no text is legible, I mainly use it for retro consoles cause they look gucci there.

And the bad part....the cable management, or, rather, lack of..
wlXq7FT.jpg

plz no kill i know that is awful
I think you win the thread

Koksi__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Really nice!

I'd like to see some cable management, and personally I think it'd look better if the 360 was placed horizontally instead. Also, are those like...4 WD MyBooks? May I ask what they're for? :P
I have some more WD Books in a other place :-P.
The HDDs is my backup place for my personal pictures..... and maybe for some other sh*t :-D
The XBOX 360 isnt very long at this place, only because testing with the RGH 1.2.

Reactions: Shadowfied

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I have some more WD Books in a other place :-P.
The HDDs is my backup place for my personal pictures..... and maybe for some other sh*t :-D
The XBOX 360 isnt very long at this place, only because testing with the RGH 1.2.
I see. Nice.
I love WD. My HDD bay consists mainly of WD drives :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao