Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jon92388 said:
Scott-105 said:
I like the Jap cartridges better.

i like the logo and the artwork better for the japanese one though but growing up i always wished they were colored also. i have had them games since i was a kid lol
Nice. I couldn't really ell the Jap cartridges weren't colored from the picture.

jon92388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
jon92388 said:
Scott-105 said:
I like the Jap cartridges better.

i like the logo and the artwork better for the japanese one though but growing up i always wished they were colored also. i have had them games since i was a kid lol
Nice. I couldn't really ell the Jap cartridges weren't colored from the picture.

yeah they are just gray like normal gameboy games and gold and silver are blueish lol

jon92388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saitama said:
It looked Black in the picture, that's why I was doubting. Black DSi LL doesn't exist, Dark Brown DSi LL does exist. That's all I was curious about.

its all good but if it was a fake dsi ll i would be really shocked lol and it would be the best fake i have ever seen.

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jon92388 said:
Thought I would add mine as I took a picture of my collection for my friend. I have a dsi ll and pikachu ds lite. all the systems there are their japanese versions.
collectioni.jpg

I couldent find the pokewaker for the english soul silver and the box for platinum english also i dont have the boxes for the gb games besides crystal and im missing pokemon de panepon for gb i let a friend borrow it

Man Am i glad I collect japanese copies, since i thought not many want them since of reading/understanding issues but its nice to see people out there collecting!!!

Awesome collection man XD

jon92388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twoacross said:
jon92388 said:
Thought I would add mine as I took a picture of my collection for my friend. I have a dsi ll and pikachu ds lite. all the systems there are their japanese versions.
collectioni.jpg

I couldent find the pokewaker for the english soul silver and the box for platinum english also i dont have the boxes for the gb games besides crystal and im missing pokemon de panepon for gb i let a friend borrow it

Man Am i glad I collect japanese copies, since i thought not many want them since of reading/understanding issues but its nice to see people out there collecting!!!

Awesome collection man XD

Thanks for the complement! Well you are right it seems not many want them but I was able to learn Japanese because of them. As a kid and now lol my best friend and neighbor is Japanese when we met he gave me green version (before they came out in usa) his mom started to teach me Japanese. I greatly owe being able to read hiragana and katakana well to the pokemon series lol. I just regret getting rid of their boxes as a kid I wish i had them still.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dam. This is a very big collection. I noticed you had 2 more japanese copies of heartgold and soulsilver at the top corner. (LOL). I would post pictures but I don't think my collection is good. Here is my collection:

DS Lite Crimson Red
DS Lite Airfoam Case (Red)
DS Lite Guard Mask (Pink)
DS Lite Car Charger
R4
R4 SDHC
CycloDS
DSi Light Blue
DSi Soft Skin (Silicone Case)
Acekard2i
EZ Flash Vi
DSTWO

I don't think its a good collection but I got half of it when I was reviewing.

jon92388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlashX007 said:
Dam. This is a very big collection. I noticed you had 2 more japanese copies of heartgold and soulsilver at the top corner. (LOL).

its just their boxes lol i couldn't afford to order 2 copies of games.

Taboo'd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Slyakin said:
Wow, you guys have some pretty sexy cases here...

Does anyone have a template for crystal cases on the DS Lite? I'd love to have one.
smile.gif
I posted the link to a template a few pages back, look for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls