Signs Of Doomsday Day!!!

bsfmtl123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Two Religious views depicting the signs before Doomsday!

ACCORDING TO ISLAM:

imam%20al%20mahdi.jpg

The signs of the Day of Judgment are of two kinds: 1 – The lesser signs. 2 – The greater signs.
The first one began from the period of the Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). The latter would appear close to the Day of Judgment.
Here are some of the lesser signs of the Day of Judgment.
1 – Muslims will defeat the Byzantines, conquer the Constantinople and capture Rome.
2 – Very high buildings will be built.
3 –Islamic knowledge will disappear and the ignorance will appear.
4 – Killing, adultery will become wide spread.
5 – The number of men will decrease and the number of women will increase until there will be 50 women to be looked after by one man.
6 – Islam will become strange as it was in its early stages.
7– The retreating of Euphrates will uncover a mountain of gold, for which people will fight.
8 –Two large groups of people will fight one another.
9 – 30 Dajjals (Antichrists) will appear, each one will claim to be the messenger of Allah.
10 – Earthquakes will increase, affliction will appear, and time will pass quickly.
11 – Wealth will increase.
12– Women will be wearing clothes, but they appear to be naked.
13 – A maidservant will give birth to her master/mistress.
14 – The Hadith that Prophet (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “If my Ummah bear 15 traits…… this Hadith is not correct.
15 – Voices will be raised in mosques.
16 – Women singers and musical instruments will increase.

Here are some of the greater signs:
1 –The Mahdi(lit;the guided one) the Dajjal (Antichrist), the Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Mogog) will appear.
2 –Eesa (Jesus) will descend during the time of Dajjal.
3 – A smoke which will spread over the whole earth.
4 –Ka’bah will be destroyed and its treasure will be taken over. 5 – The Holy Qur’an will be uplifted and no Ayah will be left on earth.
6 – The sun will rise from the West. Other than these signs which are mentioned in the question are not correct. But there are other greater signs that are not mentioned here.
Allah knows best.

ACCORDING TO BIBLE:

doomsday-predictions.jpg

The Bible tells of many events that will occur before the Second Coming and which will be signs that the end is near. There will be wars, famines, earthquakes, false prophets, persecutions, and an increase in wickedness. The Gospel must first be preached to all nations. The temple at Jerusalem would be destroyed. (The temple was in fact destroyed by the Romans in 70 A.D.)

Many of Jesus' followers expected Him to return within their lifetimes, and that expectation was supported by several passages such as:

"Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away." (NAS, Luke 21:32-33)

On the other hand, passages such as this one place the Second Coming much farther in the future:

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come." (NAS, Matthew 24:14)

No completely satisfactory resolution of these differences in the Bible has ever been found, and the timing of the Second Coming has been a subject of hot debate within Christianity from the beginning. Jesus, Himself, said no one would be able to predict exactly when He would return:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come." (NIV, Mark 13:32-33)

The event, when it happens, will be swift and unexpected:

So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. (NIV, Matthew 24:43-44)

Over the past 2000 years there have been countless attempts to interpret current events according to the signs in the Bible. There have been innumerable predictions that the Second Coming was imminent. All have been wrong.

Which seems more appealing and true.
Accorging to Islam no one can predict when the Doomsday will come or the return of Jesus[Hazrat Isa(P.B.U.H)]
and according to Bible it is also unknown.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I've seen Christian experts being invited as guests on news channels explaining how Camping is wrong. I find it pretty strange so many people think he's a nutball when believing the Rapture is coming next Saturday isn't even twice as crazy as thinking its coming soon (or ever) and about 40% of Americans believe Jesus is definitely or probably returning before 2050. So having some Christian representative laughing at this guy and saying he can't possibly be right because of X, Y and Z is, to me at least, a bit like someone saying "Of course this isn't a picture of the Loch Ness Monster. Everyone knows the Loch Ness Monster is invisible. And he lives on the moon anyway."
People have been sure everything is pointing to it being the end times for hundreds of years, and God still hasn't committed his glorious and divine massacre of most of the planet in a rightous holocaust.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I'm a Muslim too, and I actually believe in all this. And to you non-believers out there, let me elaborate for you all.

1 – Muslims will defeat the Byzantines, conquer the Constantinople and capture Rome. Not yet
2 – Very high buildings will be built. Look at Dubai, US, UK, massive Sky Scrapers are being built and some already exist
3 –Islamic knowledge will disappear and the ignorance will appear. Yep, example you all
4 – Killing, adultery will become wide spread. Osama dead, terrorist bombings, killings in Pakistan and now even in West have started
5 – The number of men will decrease and the number of women will increase until there will be 50 women to be looked after by one man. Slowly getting there
6 – Islam will become strange as it was in its early stages. Proof is the People in West and Muslims themselves
7– The retreating of Euphrates will uncover a mountain of gold, for which people will fight. Will happen someday
8 –Two large groups of people will fight one another. Stating a War between 2 countries
9 – 30 Dajjals (Antichrists) will appear, each one will claim to be the messenger of Allah.Not yet
10 – Earthquakes will increase, affliction will appear, and time will pass quickly. Time flies now, Earthquakes HAVE increased SIGNIFICANTLY
11 – Wealth will increase. True
12– Women will be wearing clothes, but they appear to be naked.Pointing at women wearing short mini-skirts and bikinis, Xtreme bikinis for example
13 – A maidservant will give birth to her master/mistress. Not aware of this yet
14 – The Hadith that Prophet (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “If my Ummah bear 15 traits…… this Hadith is not correct. Not yet
15 – Voices will be raised in mosques. Well they've been louder than before
16 – Women singers and musical instruments will increase. So true, women singers have increased alot lately

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
I'm a Muslim too, and I actually believe in all this. And to you non-believers out there, let me elaborate for you all.

1 – Muslims will defeat the Byzantines, conquer the Constantinople and capture Rome. Not yet
2 – Very high buildings will be built. Look at Dubai, US, UK, massive Sky Scrapers are being built and some already exist
3 –Islamic knowledge will disappear and the ignorance will appear. Yep, example you all
4 – Killing, adultery will become wide spread. Osama dead, terrorist bombings, killings in Pakistan and now even in West have started
5 – The number of men will decrease and the number of women will increase until there will be 50 women to be looked after by one man. Slowly getting there
6 – Islam will become strange as it was in its early stages. Proof is the People in West and Muslims themselves
7– The retreating of Euphrates will uncover a mountain of gold, for which people will fight. Will happen someday
8 –Two large groups of people will fight one another. Stating a War between 2 countries
9 – 30 Dajjals (Antichrists) will appear, each one will claim to be the messenger of Allah.Not yet
10 – Earthquakes will increase, affliction will appear, and time will pass quickly. Time flies now, Earthquakes HAVE increased SIGNIFICANTLY
11 – Wealth will increase. True
12– Women will be wearing clothes, but they appear to be naked.Pointing at women wearing short mini-skirts and bikinis, Xtreme bikinis for example
13 – A maidservant will give birth to her master/mistress. Not aware of this yet
14 – The Hadith that Prophet (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “If my Ummah bear 15 traits…… this Hadith is not correct. Not yet
15 – Voices will be raised in mosques. Well they've been louder than before
16 – Women singers and musical instruments will increase. So true, women singers have increased alot lately
didn't #13 happen with Arnold Schwarzenegger having a child with his maid? lol

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Killing and conflicts will become widespread? Compared to what? The people dying in wars now is tiny compared to world war one and two. Women outnumbering men? Do you have a cite for this? In the most populous countries, India and China, the overwhelming desire for male children means women are becoming more and more scarce and men are having great difficulty finding themselves brides.

Isn't there also a belief in Islam that humans started off huge and got smaller and smaller over time, something contradicted by the fact we're all like a foot taller than 200 years ago?

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
BlueStar said:
Killing and conflicts will become widespread? Compared to what? The people dying in wars now is tiny compared to world war one and two. Women outnumbering men? Do you have a cite for this? In the most populous countries, India and China, the overwhelming desire for male children means women are becoming more and more scarce and men are having great difficulty finding themselves brides.

Isn't there also a belief in Islam that humans started off huge and got smaller and smaller over time, something contradicted by the fact we're all like a foot taller than 200 years ago?
What you explain about women dressed but look naked? Xtreme Bikinis is your answer and that latest tech of Water dissolving Bikini, World War 1 and 2. Of course they were there, but the 3rd will be massive when it comes, that could very well end everything. Yes people were huge before, but kept getting shorter until hitting a stop and now we have these average heights.

@helloworld12321 - Only sinners fear for the End.
closedeyes.gif

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, but can't we live in peace?
I'm sorry, but I don't know much about the bible and Christianity
I'm Hindu and Punjabi
--
If you believe that only sinners fear the end, then so be it.
I'm not a racist

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
It's hardly an amazing prophecy, is it? I could say the opposite, that women will be covered from head to toe and point to an increase in burka wearing as proof its coming true (here, full covering is more popular among young Muslim women than their parents generation)

Tall buildings? Again, compared to what? You can point at a structure that's the tallest building in the world, but you could do that 50 or 100 years ago. If people want to see end time signs, they'll see them, and they'll put much more stock in the vague predictions that seem to be happening than the ones that aren't. And especially the ones which are the opposite of reality, like women outnumbering men, or claims we were getting smaller when we've been constantly growing for hundreds of years.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
BlueStar said:
It's hardly an amazing prophecy, is it? I could say the opposite, that women will be covered from head to toe and point to an increase in burka wearing as proof its coming true (here, full covering is more popular among young Muslim women than their parents generation)

Tall buildings? Again, compared to what? You can point at a structure that's the tallest building in the world, but you could do that 50 or 100 years ago. If people want to see end time signs, they'll see them, and they'll put much more stock in the vague predictions that seem to be happening than the ones that aren't. And especially the ones which are the opposite of reality, like women outnumbering men, or claims we were getting smaller when we've been constantly growing for hundreds of years.
I usually don't enjoy typing monstrous posts, so...

3 –Islamic knowledge will disappear and the ignorance will appear.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd say in the past 10 years people worldwide know far more about Islam than at any point in history. It's the fastest growing religion and, off the top of my head (I'm on my phone so might be wrong) its got more followers than ever. How does that tie into 3?

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Atleast the Ignorance has started lol, by the way, I'm actually amazed at the number of "Urdu" or "Punjabi" people on this site. Makes me feel at home.
closedeyes.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
SamAsh07 said:
Lol I'm not aware of any xxxx.
I think it cover all the predictions.

The prediction didn't happened yet, because not everything in the list is done yet either. but that's only if you don't know every events.
maybe other peoples know facts about predictions that you don't, and they don't about things you know, thus both of you state "The list is not complete yet, so it didn't happen yet".

maybe the full list happened many time over the years, all depend on what it's based (earth, country, region, town, every person's point of view deciding that one prediction is accomplished according to her own judgment, etc.)

I think all is a point of view, I can create "facts"

13 – A maidservant will give birth to her master/mistress.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
1) The Roman Empire is already gone, technically speaking, so...
2) Look at Dubai, New York, etc. Done.
3) Ignorance has started for sure. Islamic knowledge? Maybe...
4) Definitely.
5) Percentage of women has increased significantly, but not to the point of a 50:1 ratio.
6) How 'strange'?
7) Definitely hasn't happened yet...
8) Could mean anything. Cold War could've been it even if there was no actual war.
9) Not yet?
10) Earthquakes, most definitely.
11) People are richer than ever before.
12) No comment. If they mean skimpy clothing, more than ever for sure.
13) I have no idea if this would be listed in recorded history.
14) No idea what this means.
15) I wouldn't know.
16) More women singers than ever, and more musical instruments than ever. True.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."