• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

So before the end of the world, who's up for a spot of stargazing?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• My Starview.jpg
    My Starview.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 301

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
2010 myth: The world will end at the same time as the Mayan calendar in December 2012.
Fact: There have been thousands of calendars in use over the years.
Calendars, whether contemporary or ancient, cannot predict the future of our planet or warn of things to happen on a specific date such as 2012.
Digital clocks reset at 23.59 each night to 00.00 but the world continues. Calendars go from December 31 to January 1 each year but the world continues.

atheist 1 christians 0

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why you shouldn't use "end of world" shit in a title, people don't understand the thread and then have their own damn discussion.
I would think people would be a bit smarter. You know and not read half the title and then reply. Seems like people are pretty dense these days.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would stargaze more often if my management didn't forbid people from being on the rooftop due to liability issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things