So im going to buy an Ique 64 depot machine. Possibility of dumping or modding the ique with this??

KevinLSX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im going to buy one and was wondering since it includes all the hardware used to connect it to a pc, is there a possibility it can read and copy games off it properly? Comes with the connecter and discs(maybe drivers on the disc for ique)

Any ideas?

KevinLSX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already own 2 ique systems already so I could try them with the correct wires to a pc or something and see if they are read and possibly dump the games I already have.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Really want to try this because I have ocarina of time on one of them and if im able to dump it and people can make an n64 rom it would really help a lot of people and let people avoid paying ridiculous prices just to speedrun it.

KevinLSX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im adding pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-23-13-12-29-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-23-13-12-29-1.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 701
  • Screenshot_2017-03-23-13-12-47-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-23-13-12-47-1.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 592

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
maan I even wanted a iQue ahah it's very nice
Well far I found of , there are some flash card mod to writte game sthere , bt also wih that version you connect to pc, there was a program that you download the game on the pc(probably on that CD) and sent to the iQue via USB, you had to buy the download code and stuff
this way to transfer game, very probably someone hacked it, or at least must be hackable so you can add any n64 game there

KevinLSX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well far I found of , there are some flash card mod to writte game sthere , bt also wih that version you connect to pc, there was a program that you download the game on the pc(probably on that CD) and sent to the iQue via USB, you had to buy the download code and stuff
this way to transfer game, very probably someone hacked it, or at least must be hackable so you can add any n64 game there

The way you would buy and install games from your house is you would connect the ique with a usb mini b, but the cable included with the depot machine connects directly to where the power,video, output would come from. I hope the ique is readable using the wire. Then I could dump the games and load my ique with more games.

I also hope the disc contains the roms on it. It might be possible since the disc contains all the programs and drivers for the ique.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I din't think it gonna be something like just coping the rom to the Ique, but who knows?
I think it contais only the program to connect to where you can buy the games.
Rember that the iQue was an oficial console, not an emulator or a bootleg/ripoff, it was made in a way you had to buy games and send to the cart, other way with this model you could buy download code and with a computer you get the download to your iQue ... maybe you can find dumps and a way to transfer then to the iQue or made a way to convert a rom in a way you could play there .

btw how much you spent in one? now you made me want one again hahaha

KevinLSX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. Im buying a lot of 4 iques. You said you wanted one right? I already hsve 2+the 4 im buying. Im not going to need that many. I assume they include dr mario+4 demos but they looked used. Maybe they might have other games installed on them too? Send me a pm if your interested and Ill give you a price.

Attachments

• TB2FQl4l.hnpuFjSZFpXXcpuXXa_!!0-fleamarket.jpg_640x640xzq80.jpg
    TB2FQl4l.hnpuFjSZFpXXcpuXXa_!!0-fleamarket.jpg_640x640xzq80.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 555
  • TB259rWj1J8puFjy1XbXXagqVXa_!!0-fleamarket.jpg_640x640xzq80.jpg
    TB259rWj1J8puFjy1XbXXagqVXa_!!0-fleamarket.jpg_640x640xzq80.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 498
  • TB28hr1jYplpuFjSspiXXcdfFXa_!!0-fleamarket.jpg_640x640xzq80.jpg
    TB28hr1jYplpuFjSspiXXcdfFXa_!!0-fleamarket.jpg_640x640xzq80.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 338
Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey. Im buying a lot of 4 iques. You said you wanted one right? I already hsve 2+the 4 im buying. Im not going to need that many. I assume they include dr mario+4 demos but they looked used. Maybe they might have other games installed on them too? Send me a pm if your interested and Ill give you a price.
these are the ones with USB connection ? how much you plan to sell them ? I'm more worried about ways for paying and the shipping ? (I never got a 2DS I won on a contest here ....)

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You won a 2ds? Where?
a year+ ago a user made a contest here and I won , but thanks to my trash postal service it never arrived to me and they say that can do nothing about it :/
sad that the one that made it don't even gave me some support words :v (I don't wanted him to send me another, just to talk about idk ...)
well I'm unluck with these stuff... even when I get luck, I'm unluck xP

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
a year+ ago a user made a contest here and I won , but thanks to my trash postal service it never arrived to me and they say that can do nothing about it :/
sad that the one that made it don't even gave me some support words :v (I don't wanted him to send me another, just to talk about idk ...)
well I'm unluck with these stuff... even when I get luck, I'm unluck xP
He had it inshured. Maybe it was fake...

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
He had it inshured. Maybe it was fake...
ah well I don't think, he even sent me photo of the shipping receipt .. and one time I bought an amiibo also from UK, the sender haven't paid for tracking and it took a bit to arrive, but arrived xp oh well... but I don't really think it was his fault more than my country services failing at me, it's not the first time that something like this happens :/
here is the thread if you are curious :P
https://gbatemp.net/threads/win-a-modded-3ds-create-a-pokemon-competition.405206/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended