Homebrew So still no news on hiyacfw or rocket launcher

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apace thunder said he was waiting for things to be released to help rocket launcher but, some people on his Twitter asked why he was waiting for programs to be made for a unreleased project.

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Deleted member 424658,

Swampat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He said he won't test it because it's unstable and he doesn't have a hardmod or something stupid like that.
Honestly he could have asked someone with a hardmod to test it if he knew they know what they are doing. Homebrew like srloader have been updated for a unreleased project. If he needs someone to test it, he should ask not wait for something to happen.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly he could have asked someone with a hardmod to test it if he knew they know what they are doing. Homebrew like srloader have been updated for a unreleased project. If he needs someone to test it, he should ask not wait for something to happen.
I think he said that someone else with a hardmod would have to test it because he didn't have one

Swampat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he said that someone else with a hardmod would have to test it because he didn't have one
I wonder why he hasn't asked any of the people who have a hardmod, I know there are some people who have a hardmod who could have tested it by now if he asked and sent them what they need privately.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also I think if he wants something like godmode9 he needs to send someone release it so development on something similar to the 3ds scene and what is made there can be created. Things like installing CIAS to the 3ds menu required someone to test the cfw that was released already and the creator released though be early in development but it was only given to those to see what could be made to improve it.

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Homebrew like srloader have been updated for a unreleased project.
SRLoader doesn't deal with the NAND in any way, it's safe and easy to use.
Also I think if he wants something like godmode9 he needs to send someone release it so development on something similar to the 3ds scene and what is made there can be created.
We've got something vaguely similar to GodMode9 as far as NAND modification goes: TWLNF. It uses scripting to copy files to/from the NAND/SD Card. There's even been a downgrade guide written specifically for TWLNF.

Reactions: Deleted User

siamese

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nope and I highly doubt it might see the light, but hey, at least you can play around with homebrew and SRLoader by installing sudokuhax with ugopw.

Yep. you're absolutely right. there won't be a public release, just a great display of knowledge and hard work by developers FOR DEVELOPERS only,
They decide if they release the exploit or if they keep it private forever.

Or was it just fake news? only time will tell

Swampat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. you're absolutely right. there won't be a public release, just a great display of knowledge and hard work by developers FOR DEVELOPERS only,
They decide if they release the exploit or if they keep it private forever.

Or was it just fake news? only time will tell
Sigh there was no point to keep saying it would be released soon if you knew you need certain help. Honestly should have been released after some of these videos proved it was functional.

siamese

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Please can devs not post that they will release soon to whip up a frenzy and then change their minds.
:lol::rofl::rofl2:

After all it was fun, using the leaked exploit to dump the nand, doing the downgrade guide, installing DSI Ware titles, testing the nand with no$GBA & flashing the NAND back, just to meet the first requirement of the Rocketlauncher thingy:

1. The exploit requires 1.4.0 firmware! Older or newer fw revisions do not work!

the only thing I regret was that i didn´t downloaded the leaked RocketLauncher archives before they erased the thread. See,
after doing all the above, and learning in the process, most likely I would not have known what to do with them but at least I would have tried to share them with someone really interested in making them work.

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
:lol::rofl::rofl2:

After all it was fun, using the leaked exploit to dump the nand, doing the downgrade guide, installing DSI Ware titles, testing the nand with no$GBA & flashing the NAND back, just to meet the first requirement of the Rocketlauncher thingy:

the only thing I regret was that i didn´t downloaded the leaked RocketLauncher archives before they erased the thread. See,
after doing all the above, and learning in the process, most likely I would not have known what to do with them but at least I would have tried to share them with someone really interested in making them work.
I think Apache Thunder said the files didn't work. I tried running everything included and it either white screened or black screened when attempting to run RocketLauncher.

Swampat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's like a really old version or something and doesn't work.
Makes sense if it was the more polished version of rocket launcher leaked then that would have gotten more hype than waiting for a non existent release.

Swampat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will be done when it's done.
Carry on guys, let's play some games :)
I like your open mind on this but, the issue is is that like is waiting for development on things for the unreleased project. Many people have downgraded and many have hardmodded and can test it. Like they said it may just be a project for developers use.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am playing the illuminati music for this in my head.

Reactions: siamese

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: