• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

So what happened the the news?

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Recently there has been a red banner at the top of the 'Forum' page saying the site was undergoing updates and that some info about it would be posted on USN and front page immediately after it was finished.
So the red banner's gone but there's no news, is it just the pictures on each category that are new?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Maybe they are writing up the post as of now...maybe they are still working on it. Take it at face value. They will tell you when they are done.

The biggest difference I have seen though, is the 3DS gets it's own forum instead of a subforum.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
and NGP section (or was that already there?)

I did think maybe they were still writing but the notice made it seem like they'd have pre-prepared.

Z

Zorua

Honestly, the NGP doesn't deserve it's own forum it.

There isn't enough info about it.

Hell, even the release date hasn't been announced.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Zorua said:
Honestly, the NGP doesn't deserve it's own forum it.

There isn't enough info about it.

Hell, even the release date hasn't been announced.

So when there is enough info, THEN put the forum in? Sorry, but it's inevitable that the NGP will have it's own forum...why make more work for Costello later, instead of just getting it done now?

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
any mods know anything about why the news has not been posted?

edit:
QUOTE said:
So when there is enough info, THEN put the forum in? Sorry, but it's inevitable that the NGP will have it's own forum...why make more work for Costello later, instead of just getting it done now?
^this. There's no point in having rumors clogging up other sections.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn