• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Solar Eclipse 08/21/2017

Returnofganon

I pretend like I know what I'm talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are some pics my friends took, I saw what the yellowish one was but couldn't get any good photos. Definitely one of the coolest things I have ever seen
IMG_2433.JPG
IMG_2432.JPG
IMG_2431.JPG

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw it at about 80% eclipsed, in Ohio. Total eclipse was a few hours' drive south. I had no desire to be a part of that traffic hairball.

Reactions: Beerus

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People were freaking out here but I don't think it did anything exciting for where I am.

I worked through it, and I wasn't really too fussed. The sun felt less harsh this morning though, dunno if that was a side effect. Was nice either way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended