Immortadella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To make it plain and simple:
Do you own a Switch on FW 3.0.0?

If you do, can you please insert the cartridge which you say you own and confirm that it prompts an update?

Thanks.

I got a Switch on 3.0.0, Mario will arrive later. If no one posts until then, I will gladly confirm it. (I don't expect it to be something else, because then someone would have posted something here (maybe))

oranginasprite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got a Switch on 3.0.0, Mario will arrive later. If no one posts until then, I will gladly confirm it. (I don't expect it to be something else, because then someone would have posted something here (maybe))
Danke,

I will get mine tomorrow, and I will do the same.
Personally, I see no reason to doubt sciresm, it's just that the chat screencap included in the OP is somewhat dubious. Had it been a link to a tweet from the guy himself, ( https://twitter.com/sciresm ) I would not even have bothered posting.

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Danke,

I will get mine tomorrow, and I will do the same.
Personally, I see no reason to doubt sciresm, it's just that the chat screencap included in the OP is somewhat dubious. Had it been a link to a tweet from the guy himself, ( https://twitter.com/sciresm ) I would not even have bothered posting.

exactly and the fact it wasn´t even released makes me wonder how it could be confirmed anyway ???

Immortadella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Attachments

• rps20171027_113946.jpg
    rps20171027_113946.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 465
  • rps20171027_114015.jpg
    rps20171027_114015.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 470

stevjd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got the game and it requires 3.0.1
The cartridge won't even show in the home screen otherwise =(

Nintendo aren't stupid, I'm sure they are fully aware of the 3.0 hacks and so making what is probably their biggest release of the year require 3.0.1 is obvious really.

Reactions: Reecey

SimisFul

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm gonna get the game and update with the cart from 2.3.0 and record it without being connected to the internet, that way we will finally have a video of a cart update that isn't on wifi.

Reactions: SonGoku78

Immortadella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm gonna get the game and update with the cart from 2.3.0 and record it without being connected to the internet, that way we will finally have a video of a cart update that isn't on wifi.

My Switch was never on WiFi. It was on 3.0.0. Cart updated to 3.0.1. There is no more hope, sry.

Correction: It was on WiFi to update to 3.0.0. Never again since then.

Last edited by Immortadella,

SimisFul

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My Switch was never on WiFi. It was on 3.0.0. Cart updated to 3.0.1. There is no more hope, sry.

Correction: It was on WiFi to update to 3.0.0. Never again since then.

Oh I don't have hope, I know its 3.0.1 but there was a thread a while ago that was looking for a video of a cart update and they found one but the switch was on wifi so no one was 100% sure.

Now that will be a real cart update with video proof and showing Mario Odyssey is 3.0.1 instead of people confirming without screenshots of the actual version number right after the patch.

Last edited by SimisFul,
Reactions: Immortadella

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8