Not open for further replies.

SwimyGreen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've checked multiple times to make sure all the files are in the right place, but keep getting connection error 106-0502 when trying to load up the lobby. (106-0502 is supposedly a Transport::ConnectionFailure error according to this).

There were two times where it actually let me in and I could join a match, but the first time I got an unstable connection error right before the map loaded. And the second time cemu just plain crashed while players were joining the game.

The only thing I can think of is those boss files you needed before the most recent update of cemu, but I'm running 1.11.3 so that shouldn't matter.

Any ideas?

And could it be related to this issue?: https://gbatemp.net/threads/cant-play-dumped-sm4sh-online-with-cemu.490845/

ariltonsama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need the complete dump of the certificate folders. The "tutorial" is wrong. At least the oldest who spoke only of a few files. I had this same error as you until I picked up the rest of the files. I can play normal now.

SwimyGreen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked and I already have all the files from both the ccerts and scerts folders under mlc01\sys\title\0005001b\10054000\content\scerts and \ccerts

I also have otp.bin and seeprom.bin in the same folder as Cemu.exe, and the account.dat in the folder with the users.

Is there anything else that could be the issue?

EDIT: I just tried to get Mario Kart 8 online to see if it would work and it connects just fine. I also tried installing the latest update to Splatoon with MapleSeed instead, but the error message is still there.

Last edited by SwimyGreen,

Deleted member 420418

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a bit of messing around, i found that if you go into cpu, timer and then turn on cycle based timer, it will allow you online however it freaks the timer out and makes the game think the match has ended when it hasn't also it is not very useful for loading maps either.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
For anyone checking this topic. Splatoon's lobbies are closed premanently. Been for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM