Not open for further replies.

SwimyGreen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've checked multiple times to make sure all the files are in the right place, but keep getting connection error 106-0502 when trying to load up the lobby. (106-0502 is supposedly a Transport::ConnectionFailure error according to this).

There were two times where it actually let me in and I could join a match, but the first time I got an unstable connection error right before the map loaded. And the second time cemu just plain crashed while players were joining the game.

The only thing I can think of is those boss files you needed before the most recent update of cemu, but I'm running 1.11.3 so that shouldn't matter.

Any ideas?

And could it be related to this issue?: https://gbatemp.net/threads/cant-play-dumped-sm4sh-online-with-cemu.490845/

ariltonsama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need the complete dump of the certificate folders. The "tutorial" is wrong. At least the oldest who spoke only of a few files. I had this same error as you until I picked up the rest of the files. I can play normal now.

SwimyGreen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked and I already have all the files from both the ccerts and scerts folders under mlc01\sys\title\0005001b\10054000\content\scerts and \ccerts

I also have otp.bin and seeprom.bin in the same folder as Cemu.exe, and the account.dat in the folder with the users.

Is there anything else that could be the issue?

EDIT: I just tried to get Mario Kart 8 online to see if it would work and it connects just fine. I also tried installing the latest update to Splatoon with MapleSeed instead, but the error message is still there.

Last edited by SwimyGreen,

Deleted member 420418

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a bit of messing around, i found that if you go into cpu, timer and then turn on cycle based timer, it will allow you online however it freaks the timer out and makes the game think the match has ended when it hasn't also it is not very useful for loading maps either.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
For anyone checking this topic. Splatoon's lobbies are closed premanently. Been for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol