Hacking COMPLETED Spoof amiibo from bin?

Drejjmit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I made a bunch of amiibos but didnt mark them. Is it possible to see anywhere what amiibo is actually scanned? I have both Switch and Wii U.

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had it working two weeks ago from the NFC site. It's not the bin that's the problem.
Well he was getting a decrypt error that points to a corrupt bin, and there are numerous reports of people having problems with the bins from that NFC site, so I guess consider yourself one of the lucky ones? Maybe something is happening in transit idk.

All I know for sure is I have not had any issues whatsoever with the bins from that iso site. And when CH4oZ_BLacK grabbed it from their it worked straight away.

ThomasRobertWade

Trophies
XP
Well he was getting a decrypt error that points to a corrupt bin, and there are numerous reports of people having problems with the bins from that NFC site, so I guess consider yourself one of the lucky ones? Maybe something is happening in transit idk.

All I know for sure is I have not had any issues whatsoever with the bins from that iso site. And when CH4oZ_BLacK grabbed it from there it worked straight away.

I downloaded it on March 8th from the NFC site, and it's not had problems. I just checked the download date.I just downloaded it, bluetoothed it to my phone and wrote it. Have you checked the file on the NFC site to confirm if it's that before jumping to conclusions?

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I downloaded it on March 8th from the NFC site, and it's not had problems. I just checked the download date.I just downloaded it, bluetoothed it to my phone and wrote it. Have you checked the file on the NFC site to confirm if it's that before jumping to conclusions?
Nope, I have a better source and his problem was solved. Fin.

giphy.gif

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by Mr. Wizard,

neo019

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
My phone doesnt have nfc too... I managed to connect ACR122u via OTG and it worked in everything i threw at it except TagMo which keeps reporting that NFC is not Supported... Any ideas?

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried TagMo on two different phones. One my OnePlus One it crashes when you touch the tag to write after tapping "Write(Auto)". On my roommates HTC One M8 it crashes right after you tap "Write(Auto)". Is there a simple trick I'm missing?

Android is a custom version of CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6.0.1)

Roommates phone has a stock based ROM (Android 5.0.1)

Last edited by DocAmes1980,

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tried TagMo on two different phones. One my OnePlus One it crashes when you touch the tag to write after tapping "Write(Auto)". On my roommates HTC One M8 it crashes right after you tap "Write(Auto)". Is there a simple trick I'm missing?

Android is a custom version of CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6.0.1)

Roommates phone has a stock based ROM (Android 5.0.1)
This is a known problem, you can read about it here:
https://github.com/HiddenRambler/TagMo/issues/13

Unfortunately nobody wants to release a fixed version until HiddenRambler responds and gives permission. You can download the fixed code and compile it yourself.

Or if you are like me and tired of waiting for him to bloody respond and don't feel like installing the android sdk just for one app you can grab the unofficial build here:
https://github.com/possi/TagMo/releases

Last edited by Mr. Wizard,
Reactions: DocAmes1980

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a known problem, you can read about it here:
https://github.com/HiddenRambler/TagMo/issues/13

Unfortunately nobody wants to release a fixed version until HiddenRambler responds and gives permission. You can download the fixed code and compile it yourself.

Or if you are like me and tired of waiting for him to bloody respond and don't feel like installing the android sdk just for one app you can grab the unofficial build here:
https://github.com/possi/TagMo/releases

Thank you Sir! I just wrote a Link Majora's Mask. Oddly, the unofficial build failed on my roommates HTC One M8 (crashed in the same spot), but it worked on my OnePlus One. The first drop was a Fierce Deity Mask. I was getting so frustrated after searching through forums for a .bin set and the keys. Thanks for helping out!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs