Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Kareemstuff101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then go to the downgradeing prossses while going to 1.4 you get your id and pretty much evrething to a install any dsiware hax and #soon TM:nds:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

actualy i read someware you can run it with ugopwn but i think its a myth
actually i just downgraded and i know my console id, but i don't know if i need to know something else

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually i just downgraded and i know my console id, but i don't know if i need to know something else
if your installing sudoku hax then download the sudoku hax insaller all you need is the sudoku rip and the hacked save and you cid and other info from before just remember to mount your nannd

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you sorta need the dsi_nand.bin from twltools and open it from the advanced tutorial
(well thats the way i lerned anyways)

roygbiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any obvious thing I'm doing wrong? I'm on version 1.4U, have Sudoku and sudokuhax installed, can load SRLoader by launching Sudoku.

However, when I launch any .nds from the SRLoader menu, I get a loading animation, followed by a red-and-white checkerboard with "Error" underneath it.

Here's the steps I've taken since I installed sudokuhax:
  1. Downloaded the latest version of SRLoader from the OP.
  2. Erased the previous contents of my DSi's SD card. (Is this what I did wrong?)
  3. Extracted the contents of SRLoader.7z to the root of my SD card.
  4. Copied the .nds files for nesDS and and a compatible game into the "\roms\nds" folder onto the SD card, deleting the file that says "Place NDS ROMs here". Ejected the SD card and inserted it into my DSi.
  5. Switched the DSi on, and launched Sudoku, tapping at the start menu to trigger sudokuhax.
  6. SRLoader launches, and brings up the DSi-styled menu. I can select an nds title.
  7. I get a loading animation, followed by a red-and-white checkerboard with "Error" underneath it.

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any obvious thing I'm doing wrong? I'm on version 1.4U, have Sudoku and sudokuhax installed, can load SRLoader by launching Sudoku.

However, when I launch any .nds from the SRLoader menu, I get a loading animation, followed by a red-and-white checkerboard with "Error" underneath it.

2. Erased the previous contents of my DSi's SD card. (Is this what I did wrong?)
  4. Copied the .nds files for nesDS and and a compatible game into the "\roms\nds" folder onto the SD card, deleting the file that says "Place NDS ROMs here". Ejected the SD card and inserted it into my DSi.
  5. Switched the DSi on, and launched Sudoku, tapping at the start menu to trigger sudokuhax.
  6. SRLoader launches, and brings up the DSi-styled menu. I can select an nds title.
  7. I get a loading animation, followed by a red-and-white checkerboard with "Error" underneath it.
hay ive had this same problem. just change the doner rom to off then it should work (note that not all games work using the no doner method)
=

Reactions: roygbiv

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Set Mario Kart DS as donor ROM, by pressing SELECT on it.
hay ive had this same problem. just change the doner rom to off then it should work (note that not all games work using the no doner method)
=
I don't recommend this. :P
Should stay on, unless if you're going to play MegaMan Zero Collection.

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Set Mario Kart DS as donor ROM, by pressing SELECT on it.

Should stay on, unless if you're going to play MegaMan Zero Collection.
ok thx for giveing me a hint for the doner rom but one more question will the mraio kart demo work?

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to get lolsnes working on srloader or is there another ones emulator I could use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P