Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SRLoader v2.1.0, now with TWLSDK/SDK5 bootstrap support!

What's new?
  • A new different bootstrap is used for TWLSDK/SDK5 games!
    Any game with T or V (Most DSi-Enhanced games have that) as the first title ID letter will be ran through the SDK5 bootstrap. If your game doesn't have that, hold Up after pressing A to launch the game, if the game doesn't seem to work. Release Up after the screens are white for 3 seconds.
    Check the list below for where you won't need to hold Up.
  • You can now change the Bootstrap loading screen!
NOTE: The SDK5 bootstrap included is unofficial and not stable, and may only be used for testing.

You won't need to hold Up to play the following games (Please note that some games listed may not be compatible as of this SRLoader release.)
  • Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing
  • Doctor Who: Evacuation Earth
  • Super Scribblenauts
  • Sonic Colo(u)rs
  • Inazuma Eleven 3: Sekai heno Chousen! The Ogre
  • Crafting Mama
  • Kingdom Hearts: Re-Coded
  • Plants vs. Zombies
  • Radiant Historia
  • Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs
  • Pokemon Black Version
  • Pokemon White Version
  • Okamiden
  • TrackMania Turbo
  • Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2011: Over The Nexus
  • Professor Layton and the Last Specter
  • Learn with Pokemon: Typing Adventure
  • Pokemon Black Version 2
  • Pokemon White Version 2
  • Drawn to Life Collection
  • Inazuma Eleven
  • Inazuma Eleven 2: Blizzard and Firestorm

Last edited by RocketRobz,

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SRLoader v2.1.0, now with TWLSDK/SDK5 bootstrap support!

What's new?
  • A new different bootstrap is used for TWLSDK/SDK5 games!
    Any game with T or V as the first title ID letter will be ran through the SDK5 bootstrap. If your game doesn't have that, hold Up after pressing A to launch the game, if the game doesn't seem to work. Release Up after the screens are white for 3 seconds.
    Check the list below for where you won't need to hold Up.
  • You can now change the Bootstrap loading screen!
NOTE: The SDK5 bootstrap included is unofficial and not stable, and may only be used for testing.

You won't need to hold Up to play the following games (Please note that some games listed may not be compatible as of this SRLoader release.)
  • Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing
  • Doctor Who: Evacuation Earth
  • Super Scribblenauts
  • Sonic Colo(u)rs
  • Inazuma Eleven 3: Sekai heno Chousen! The Ogre
  • Crafting Mama
  • Kingdom Hearts: Re-Coded
  • Plants vs. Zombies
  • Radiant Historia
  • Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs
  • Pokemon Black Version
  • Pokemon White Version
  • Okamiden
  • TrackMania Turbo
  • Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2011: Over The Nexus
  • Professor Layton and the Last Specter
  • Learn with Pokemon: Typing Adventure
  • Pokemon Black Version 2
  • Pokemon White Version 2
  • Drawn to Life Collection
  • Inazuma Eleven
  • Inazuma Eleven 2: Blizzard and Firestorm
so is PVZ working or not i had fun with the dsiware version but the kart includes more minigames. (also ill update to this version when i get home to see)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so is PVZ working or not i had fun with the dsiware version but the kart includes more minigames. (also ill update to this version when i get home to see)
also with this new boot strap will the music sound almost like the original kart of a ds game like mario kart or will it still do this on mario kart. shhhhhhhhhhhh. beep beep beep.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PvZ won't work without Slot-1 access (for saving to Slot-1), which isn't available for dsiwarehax users, so you'll need to wait for SDK5 save patching.
also with this new boot strap will the music sound almost like the original kart of a ds game like mario kart or will it still do this on mario kart. shhhhhhhhhhhh. beep beep beep.
I'm not sure.

EDIT: Sounds broken as before.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
t might be my card

ill use ,my 16gb and see if i have a diffrance

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah it was my card it was too big

well music has some progress the drums are now purfect as well as part of the music but some instramenst are missing (YEAH NO STATICK SOUNDS) your getting closer for mario kart haveing its sound working

main menu theme: sounds almost like the original but instraments are missing ( still no STATIC)

SFX are gone tho and they were there in the last build

VOICE SAMPLES WORK!!!!
last build they dint play for me no to see after this if youshis yung is still young high pitched young VERY VERY LOW PITCHED

music for mushroom cup race one
drums right places. base right dj right but missing instraments and random instraments soo close yet so far mabey when hiya cfw releases it would help fix these issues XD

so far it improved and for that i give this new build 10/10 for improvement frame accurate 10/10 music/sfx purfection 6/10 (it got better becuse i was going to put 3/10 for music being ompleate garbage last build but part of its back with this update) graphics and loadingtimes 9/10 for loading times being reasonable. ORVERALL: 7/10

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
@Robz8 is it possible you add a gui which is like moonshell to this and TWLoader?

edit:

@huntertron1 edit your goddamn post. why are you keep posting one post after another? have you never used an forum before?

Last edited by Flame,

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah it was my card it was too big

well music has some progress the drums are now purfect as well as part of the music but some instramenst are missing (YEAH NO STATICK SOUNDS) your getting closer for mario kart haveing its sound working

main menu theme: sounds almost like the original but instraments are missing ( still no STATIC)

SFX are gone tho and they were there in the last build

VOICE SAMPLES WORK!!!!
last build they dint play for me no to see after this if youshis yung is still young high pitched young VERY VERY LOW PITCHED

music for mushroom cup race one
drums right places. base right dj right but missing instraments and random instraments soo close yet so far mabey when hiya cfw releases it would help fix these issues XD

so far it improved and for that i give this new build 10/10 for improvement frame accurate 10/10 music/sfx purfection 6/10 (it got better becuse i was going to put 3/10 for music being ompleate garbage last build but part of its back with this update) graphics and loadingtimes 9/10 for loading times being reasonable. ORVERALL: 7/10
@Robz8 and the rest of the srloader team for improving this a tad bit to get some instaments working again (also i notice a slight more improvement in loading speed)

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I can get the background from Moonshell 1.71, and use that as an R4 subtheme for TWLoader.
this new version really is an improvement and hopefully when hiyacfw comes out all the intraments will work
(just so you know almost the start music plays in mario kart plays perfectly for 1sec then to partialy urfect with the drums, dj, and base working) so dont give up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse