Homebrew Streetpass Mii Plaza Puzzle Swap Save Editor

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This tool can easily unlock specific or all (As of April 23) puzzle swap pieces, edit your hits, tickets, and more by just clicking a button. You need to dump your "meet.dat" save file first, though.

To extract the file, just install JKSV, open it, go to System Titles, and export. You can find the file in the JKSV folder.

Prerequisites:
  • You need to install the latest update for Mii Plaza. (ver 4.1 for US, ver 4.0 others)
  • You also need to turn on Spotpass updates for Mii Plaza for the latest Puzzles to appear.
How use the program:
  • Warning: Please create a back-up. This tool was tested using a EU 3DS, but will work on all other consoles too. This tool will AUTO-SAVE the file upon clicking the UNLOCK button, so please be careful (Although nothing will happen, it will just unlock the puzzle, even if you don't want to.)
  • Open the program and hit File > Open Save File.
  • Locate the "meet.dat" file.
  • Click the "UNLOCK" button on the puzzle you want to unlock. If you want to unlock all, go to Tab 7, and UNLOCK ALL is at the bottom.
  • At the last tab (*), you can edit your Streetpass Hits, Tickets, Accomplishments, Streetpass Map, and ability to delete all puzzle pieces.
For Warrior's Way Save Editor:
  • You need to get the file called "mgBtl0.dat" via JKSV (Export Street Pass Plaza's EXTDATA Instead)
  • Open the program and hit File > Open Warrior's Way Save File.
  • Locate the "mgBtl0.dat" file.
  • Edit your wanted values, and click "Edit Save".
  • Note: If the edit didn't worked, then you probably needed to edit "mgBtl1.dat" instead, or you can simply copy "mgBtl0.dat" and rename it to "mgBtl1.dat".

Version 1.01 (April 23, 2016):
  • Added the new Kirby puzzle.

Download Link:
https://mega.nz/#!oF1ViCjb!IhLHwIePD8i2K8xAdx7iIQYOc8MXzIrph1ivhy2nnro

Source: https://mega.nz/#!VUcGWQYK!6fcqh_ZJoOcvK5MRPMUlbfc-6zm8GogLNe0enYmyJRU

If you have any suggestions, or if you happen to see any bugs, please tell me so I can look into it. Thanks!

Credits to Khromasoul (3dshacks reddit) for the puzzle offsets!

Last edited by princeken09,

Magical Sheep

The Super Stylish Cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow. I'm about to try this since I forgot to back up things on my 3DS before formatting. Thanks!
EDIT: It worked, kinda. Most of the puzzles are missing the bottom row, although the oldest puzzles are totally complete. I assume that unlocking all the puzzles will give me the rest of the missing pieces.

Last edited by Magical Sheep,

Necrojinsei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fantastic work, I've been waiting for this for a while. The bottom row is currently missing on the last section of puzzles, but regardless I greatly appreciate this tool.

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fantastic work, I've been waiting for this for a while. The bottom row is currently missing on the last section of puzzles, but regardless I greatly appreciate this tool.

The latest version fixes that. I made a last minute change before release and it kinda broke the last part of the puzzles.

Magical Sheep

The Super Stylish Cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest version fixes that. I made a last minute change before release and it kinda broke the last part of the puzzles.
New version worked. The tickets and tags feature worked also. Thanks for fixing this so quickly.
EDIT: Tickets aren't working for me.

Last edited by Magical Sheep,
Reactions: princeken09

Ente

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Please add the puzzle called "Mario & Happy"

latest

Magical Sheep

The Super Stylish Cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I just noticed something. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with your application, but whenever I try to modify the ticket amount, the exchange booth becomes unavailable until I get a ticket in a game. Once it becomes available again, the number of tickets I set isn't there.

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The mario and Happy dont work on EUR save but in MCDONALD was the Event and a friend have the puzzle please activate this feature
and Japanese Puzzles please !
For the Mario and Happy puzzle pieces, I will update the program as soon as I get their offsets (I needed to get at least one piece of the puzzle so I can find it, or if anyone can just give the offsets to me).

For the japanese ones, if you aren't using a JP console, they won't show up (Although some of them still won't be unlocked because I don't have their offsets nor a JP 3ds to get it myself)

Ente

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The mario and Happy dont work on EUR save but in MCDONALD was the Event and a friend have the puzzle please activate this feature
and Japanese Puzzles please !
Maybe you can ask your friend to release the offset or publish his savefile, so he can add it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi:
    pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works and isnt yet banned, mine got banned yesterday
  • A @ anotherthing:
    The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @StatusN, welcome
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey qwerty look at that you ain't the youngest here anymore
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Had a question on 3ds
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    will one still be able to transfer pokemon from the ds 3ds games to Switch
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Supposedly Bank isn't going down.
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    i know they are @anotherthing but i modded m y 3ds last month and i installed pretendo but as my 3ds got banned i need a friend seed to unblock my 3ds
  • A @ anotherthing:
    You got banned from Pretendo?
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    online ban
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @anotherthing I think Nintendo should have just re released all pokemon games on the switch
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    let you transfer it all
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    bank got shutdown in april last year
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, yea the only game they rereleased are the game boy and games boy color ones (remakes don't count)
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    does anyone have a friend seed link to a seed that isnt already banned and is new, if anyone does then thanks
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty I refuse to get Nintendo Switch online
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    until they add pokemon mainline games
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could very easily do so
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i meant that they got rereleased in virtual console in 3ds
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty why cant they do so for the switch :sad:
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini