Homebrew Streetpass Mii Plaza Puzzle Swap Save Editor

NGamerCole

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just gotta wait until I guess JKSM is updated in order to take it?
I'm glad I can use JKSM for Animal Crossing map editing though.

Flying Scotsman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the save editor updated for the latest update?
P.S I'm using the 3DSX version of JKSM and trying to export Streetpass Mii Plaza doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong?
P.P.S Using JKSM 3DSX doesn't let me save anything in System Titles since you can only pick the apps you have on the 3DS, choosing Streetpass Mii Plaza doesn't work.

You'll need the CIA version of JKSM to export saves of system titles (which the plaza is). In order to do that, you'll need A9LH in order to install CIAs (and thus JKSM) as the Homebrew version is unable to do this.

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Worked great in the past, but have since deleted my Puzzle Swap data. When trying to use the editor to unlock everything again it only unlocks the basic 7 built in puzzles and says Pieces Collected 105/105. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, if I'm doing anything wrong for that matter

Streetpassing with other Miis doesn't allow me to pick any of their puzzle pieces either, as it probably assumes I have them all unlocked

Last edited by anthonyplep,
D

Deleted User

Worked great in the past, but have since deleted my Puzzle Swap data. When trying to use the editor to unlock everything again it only unlocks the basic 7 built in puzzles and says Pieces Collected 105/105. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, if I'm doing anything wrong for that matter

Streetpassing with other Miis doesn't allow me to pick any of their puzzle pieces either, as it probably assumes I have them all unlocked
That happened to me too while messing up with the VIP update cia. Just leave your 3DS with the wi-fi turned on at home for as long as you can and you will eventually get all the puzzles by spotpass. I guess it takes a while to download them all, or something.

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
That happened to me too while messing up with the VIP update cia. Just leave your 3DS with the wi-fi turned on at home for as long as you can and you will eventually get all the puzzles by spotpass. I guess it takes a while to download them all, or something.
interestingly enough, I'm not sure what I did but I got it to work

I turned spotpass off and on, reinjected the completed save, and closed the save injector. As soon as it closed, I got a spotpass notification immediately saying there was a new puzzle. I opened the puzzle swap and it said I had the 16xx/16xx or so pieces completed and it gave me a Federation Force piece

Last edited by anthonyplep,

LeviTheOtaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This tool can easily unlock specific or all (As of April 23) puzzle swap pieces, edit your hits, tickets, and more by just clicking a button. You need to dump your "meet.dat" save file first, though.

To extract the file, just install JKSV, open it, go to System Titles, and export. You can find the file in the JKSV folder.

Prerequisites:
  • You need to install the latest update for Mii Plaza. (ver 4.1 for US, ver 4.0 others)
  • You also need to turn on Spotpass updates for Mii Plaza for the latest Puzzles to appear.
How use the program:
  • Warning: Please create a back-up. This tool was tested using a EU 3DS, but will work on all other consoles too. This tool will AUTO-SAVE the file upon clicking the UNLOCK button, so please be careful (Although nothing will happen, it will just unlock the puzzle, even if you don't want to.)
  • Open the program and hit File > Open Save File.
  • Locate the "meet.dat" file.
  • Click the "UNLOCK" button on the puzzle you want to unlock. If you want to unlock all, go to Tab 7, and UNLOCK ALL is at the bottom.
  • At the last tab (*), you can edit your Streetpass Hits, Tickets, Accomplishments, Streetpass Map, and ability to delete all puzzle pieces.
For Warrior's Way Save Editor:
  • You need to get the file called "mgBtl0.dat" via JKSV (Export Street Pass Plaza's EXTDATA Instead)
  • Open the program and hit File > Open Warrior's Way Save File.
  • Locate the "mgBtl0.dat" file.
  • Edit your wanted values, and click "Edit Save".
  • Note: If the edit didn't worked, then you probably needed to edit "mgBtl1.dat" instead, or you can simply copy "mgBtl0.dat" and rename it to "mgBtl1.dat".

Version 1.01 (April 23, 2016):
  • Added the new Kirby puzzle.

Download Link:
https://mega.nz/#!oF1ViCjb!IhLHwIePD8i2K8xAdx7iIQYOc8MXzIrph1ivhy2nnro

Source: https://mega.nz/#!VUcGWQYK!6fcqh_ZJoOcvK5MRPMUlbfc-6zm8GogLNe0enYmyJRU

If you have any suggestions, or if you happen to see any bugs, please tell me so I can look into it. Thanks!

Credits to Khromasoul (3dshacks reddit) for the puzzle offsets!
Can you please put the source on github.

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This tool can easily unlock specific or all (As of April 23) puzzle swap pieces, edit your hits, tickets, and more by just clicking a button. You need to dump your "meet.dat" save file first, though.

To extract the file, just install JKSV, open it, go to System Titles, and export. You can find the file in the JKSV folder.

Prerequisites:
  • You need to install the latest update for Mii Plaza. (ver 4.1 for US, ver 4.0 others)
  • You also need to turn on Spotpass updates for Mii Plaza for the latest Puzzles to appear.
How use the program:
  • Warning: Please create a back-up. This tool was tested using a EU 3DS, but will work on all other consoles too. This tool will AUTO-SAVE the file upon clicking the UNLOCK button, so please be careful (Although nothing will happen, it will just unlock the puzzle, even if you don't want to.)
  • Open the program and hit File > Open Save File.
  • Locate the "meet.dat" file.
  • Click the "UNLOCK" button on the puzzle you want to unlock. If you want to unlock all, go to Tab 7, and UNLOCK ALL is at the bottom.
  • At the last tab (*), you can edit your Streetpass Hits, Tickets, Accomplishments, Streetpass Map, and ability to delete all puzzle pieces.
For Warrior's Way Save Editor:
  • You need to get the file called "mgBtl0.dat" via JKSV (Export Street Pass Plaza's EXTDATA Instead)
  • Open the program and hit File > Open Warrior's Way Save File.
  • Locate the "mgBtl0.dat" file.
  • Edit your wanted values, and click "Edit Save".
  • Note: If the edit didn't worked, then you probably needed to edit "mgBtl1.dat" instead, or you can simply copy "mgBtl0.dat" and rename it to "mgBtl1.dat".

Version 1.01 (April 23, 2016):
  • Added the new Kirby puzzle.

Download Link:
https://mega.nz/#!oF1ViCjb!IhLHwIePD8i2K8xAdx7iIQYOc8MXzIrph1ivhy2nnro

Source: https://mega.nz/#!VUcGWQYK!6fcqh_ZJoOcvK5MRPMUlbfc-6zm8GogLNe0enYmyJRU

If you have any suggestions, or if you happen to see any bugs, please tell me so I can look into it. Thanks!

Credits to Khromasoul (3dshacks reddit) for the puzzle offsets!
Still waiting for an updated editor for the recent plaza update...

Three-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried to use this (N3DS 11.3.0.36U A9LH + Luma), and I only get 105/105 unlocked, I have the current update. When I go to the settings in the plaza, it says streetpass and spotpass are both on. Any ideas?

Last edited by Three-,

Ikki Barri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried to use this (N3DS 11.2.0.35U A9LH + Luma), and I only get 105/105 unlocked, I have the current update. When I go to the settings in the plaza, it says streetpass and spotpass are both on. Any ideas?

I think the solution is to turn off spotpass in the Plaza settings, wait a while, turn it back on and it reinitialises the spotpass data so your puzzles come back. It's a known issue so someone will know if that doesn't work.

Three-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah im not sure what to do next, i tried that. I also deleted the update and redownloaded it using freeshop. Im open to options if anyone has one!

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah im not sure what to do next, i tried that. I also deleted the update and redownloaded it using freeshop. Im open to options if anyone has one!
there was a tool that would set your coins to 300, so you could do that and get all the pieces that way... might take a while though...

Three-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah ive tried that, but that just takes way too long, plus i cant get anymore puzzles, i have 105/105

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yeah ive tried that, but that just takes way too long, plus i cant get anymore puzzles, i have 105/105
Delete the plaza's extdata file from the official system settings and try again cycling the spotpass option and actually leaving your console in standby for a while for the dlc puzzles to be redownloaded

Or ask another American JKSV user to send you his mii plaza's BOSS extdata, which is exactly the extra puzzles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: