Stupid things people say

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't something someone said, but one time I got done with a science quiz about muscles in the body and went back to my table. I peeked at one of my classmates quizzes and they wrote down "liver" as one of the answers.
Technically, organs are made out of muscle tissue (which means they're a muscle). Were you taking a quiz on the skeletal muscles in the body (the ones that allow you to move)?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XfK7ZcE.jpg

bNHrmqk.jpg

IOCWswu.jpg

Last edited by RustInPeace,

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically, organs are made out of muscle tissue (which means they're a muscle). Were you taking a quiz on the skeletal muscles in the body (the ones that allow you to move)?
Yup, basically a picture of a guy with all his skeletal muscles and you had to identify each muscle. And I'm pretty sure that person wrote down liver for one of the leg muscles. Also I know someone that wrote down "sharpshooter Mary Lou" instead of Annie Oakley on a test question once.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, basically a picture of a guy with all his skeletal muscles and you had to identify each muscle. And I'm pretty sure that person wrote down liver for one of the leg muscles. Also I know someone that wrote down "sharpshooter Mary Lou" instead of Annie Oakley on a test question once.
LOL, that's funny XD

Reactions: rileysrjay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 5700X for $160 mmm