ROM Hack Summon Night Swordcraft Story: Beginnings Stone

heatisland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
i don't think the codes in my doc contains the codes in your picture. nevertheless you're supposed to put some kind of number on the XX or YY part of the code. i'm still experimenting with what numbers that i could put in but the codes in your picture isn't wrong. it's just that you forgot to replace the XX part with the number that you want.

MaverickZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i don't think the codes in my doc contains the codes in your picture. nevertheless you're supposed to put some kind of number on the XX or YY part of the code. i'm still experimenting with what numbers that i could put in but the codes in your picture isn't wrong. it's just that you forgot to replace the XX part with the number that you want.
I didn't forgot it:rofl: the xx was meant to show you that you can replace them with other values and of course every value is for another character.

heatisland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
here you go. i replaced the enemy modifier codes with yours and i put the character modifier above it

Attachments

• Summon night swordcraft 3 codes.pdf
    123.3 KB · Views: 501

rarenight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found out about this!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for working on this! You don't know how much this means to me!

The Summon Night GBA games were, in my opinion, the BEST GBA games ever....and to have so much progress done with the third game is absolutely unreal!

animefreak55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably posted here before but thanks for working on this project!

And to the others, please don't go off topic and take over the thread. It's kinda rude and should be in PMs and such.

Reactions: mikeprado30

Hopefull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It's nice to see that there are so many fans of these games. Not one of my friends know about these games so I always thought it was an obscure one. Just popping in to cheer on the team again, keep at it guys! :)

MaverickZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry i really dont wanted to be rude, i am also really happy that this project is still going.
Thanks you guys for doing it for us, i mean you could say "you have the script, read it and you'll know what the game is about" nut no all of you are going through a lot of programming, graphicing, and translation so i really wanted to thank the whole group.

Pablitox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
any progress on the story front or still only the first few lines?
Only a part of the epilogue was successfully inserted into the game. Meanwhile we are finishing the credits translation. Proofreading is going well so far, I think salixa was up to the 3rd day

MaverickZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Impressive!
Already at the third day, if you think how much dialouge at the first three days are, its already done by... around 30-40 percent.
Keep it up guys!:hrth:

MaverickZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm confused on how to patch the game... Do I DL the japanese ROM and then what? O.o
First download both the rom and the patch file, then an app or an program for your pc/mobile phone to apply the patch to the rom, once you open the rom patcher its pretty much straight forward.

BlazeTBMK

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hey Ive been following this thread since 2010 and so I decided to finally make an account I rlly wanna thank you guys for doing this I really wanna play this game but there was never a translation I could find Plus I really wanna help but I don't know how to hack n such (tbh I kinda wanna know) but anyways I wish you guys good luck!

Edit:actually if there's a way I can learn how to romhack I'll do it cause other than wanting to help you guys I actually wanna know how to hack

Last edited by BlazeTBMK,

Pablitox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi everyone!

I wanted to give an update on the project. Things are going well so far, @GHANMI, @Nevik_9191 and I are translating the remaining graphics (credits and game's options menu), while @Salixa is proofreading the script. Sadly I still didn't get any news from @EarthDarkness, so the insertion will have to wait a bit.

Btw, @Nevik_9191 made some banners to spread all possible info about the project. Everyone is free to use it in their signature!

For people that are currently helping in the project:

wlVxME2.png

For people supporting the project:

zCzg12S.png

Cheers!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol