SvSIP: use your DS as a phone!

NeonLights

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
But, isn't a international phone call way to expensive? Or do you call from the VOIP server, for example. My point is: DO YOU PAY EXTRA FOR THIS?

haringtonl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't provide your credit card info or anything, so how can they charge you? I think they give you a few calls, for like a trial. all you have to do is change accounts or something idk.

Can someone help me make this work? I connect and all, but when I get to the keypad, I can't press the numbers or do anything. The only thing I can do is press A and it says "bye bye" on the top screen. After that nothing happens. I've used like 5 different versions and in all of them they get stuck on the keypad with no functioning buttons.

LucasM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys
I installed SVSIP on my Edge Card, and configured my WiFi correctly. When I dial out it works perfectly, my home phone rings along, and no connection problems. My issue is there is NO sound and the Mic does not work. the person who I am calling cannot hear what Im saying and I cant hear what they' are saying. Any ideas on why the mic and speakers are not working?

Thanks,

X3Flame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys....

This app looks great but its not working for me...
unsure.gif

I've configured everything following this video :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwkTIy18TmA&feature=related

I'm using VOIPBuster and the program is running smoothly but when I dial a number, ( I use 001 in the beginning for Canada ) It says: DISCONNCTD...

Can someone please help?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
as i recall the free voip buster account (which is only for a few trial calls) is limited to the U.S. only. even tho they say its world wide, it didn't work for me. make sure you have your username/password in the config file for the app. you might want to contact their tech support and find out what you get from the free account and/or search their FAQ. i haven't used this app in over a year and i honestly don't remember.

as it is you won't enjoy this app. the calls are poor quality and you sound like your in a robots head deep in the back of a cave. the few people i called couldn't deal with it and hung up on me =P. this would however be great for an emergency situation as long as you can get wifi access.

-another world

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
LucasM said:
Hey guys
I installed SVSIP on my Edge Card, and configured my WiFi correctly. When I dial out it works perfectly, my home phone rings along, and no connection problems. My issue is there is NO sound and the Mic does not work. the person who I am calling cannot hear what Im saying and I cant hear what they' are saying. Any ideas on why the mic and speakers are not working?

Thanks,

check the config file on your msd.

# Optional microphone volume (default 1.0)
--mic-level 5.0

# Optional speaker volume (default 1.0)
--speaker-level 2.0

jrsReign

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo DS gets VoIP. by Joshua Topolsky, posted Sep 13th 2007 at 11:02PM ... Apparently users are up and running already with the app,

D

Deleted-119707

its good. youcan hear the other person talking pretty clear but when your talking, the other person will hear you but its just fuzzy. use voipcheap.com. 300mins free per week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.