Status
Not open for further replies.

modrobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I also noticed the "first" clock (CLK) signal is used when host (Switch) send data to the device (game card), the other 8ns phase shifted clock (DS?) signal is used when the device (came card) sends data back to host. This happens each time data changes direction and all bus lines (DAT0-DAT7) goes into high impedance, looks like push-pull method is used.

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for off topic but I know there is a userland exploit as far as kernel's etc... People are getting data for the joycons I was reading it up elsewhere will have a look so far progress is pretty good

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for off topic but I know there is a userland exploit as far as kernel's etc... People are getting data for the joycons I was reading it up elsewhere will have a look so far progress is pretty good

nope. all we have is pegaswitch
Edit: ninja'd :ph34r:

Last edited by APartOfMe,

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
Um, no, the only thing we have is accessing the browser
I'm aware of the browser thanks to DNS and I'm on 3.0 but there is and I'm assuming it's pretty fake that theres a guy who actually has PS2 emulation on switch I will have to find it but (doesn't show any gameplay just the bootup)

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm aware of the browser thanks to DNS and I'm on 3.0 but there is and I'm assuming it's pretty fake that theres a guy who actually has PS2 emulation on switch I will have to find it but (doesn't show any gameplay just the bootup)

Dude, how gullible are you?

Reactions: smileyhead

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, how gullible are you?
Not that gullible but how ever it was possible to play super Mario bros on 2.0 through browser but either way I recon 2018 and switch will be fully hacked look at the Wii and the Wii U didn't take to long and what I have for the Wii it's still pretty good Emu's still being updated for it even to this very day

Also look at DS, 3DS etc... With the R4 cards and the exploits

(To many people I recon are working on getting exploits look at the Wii with bannerbomb etc... Anything pretty much could be made into an exploit)

Last edited by danny19901,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not that gullible but how ever it was possible to play super Mario bros on 2.0 through browser but either way I recon 2018 and switch will be fully hacked look at the Wii and the Wii U didn't take to long and what I have for the Wii it's still pretty good Emu's still being updated for it even to this very day

Rather mid 2019
and yet not fully hacked

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States

Dude, NES games on a browser... a BROWSERS ALLOWS FOR ANY WEBPAGE, AND THAT PAGE COULD HAVE A BASIC EMU

NSStack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, NES games on a browser... a BROWSERS ALLOWS FOR ANY WEBPAGE, AND THAT PAGE COULD HAVE A BASIC EMU

Just a heads up, I've tried implementing https://fir.sh/projects/jsnes/

And redirecting the Switch, but anything above 7fps hasn't been achieved in my testing. Unless someone can make a lighter web-based emu, it looks like the browser isn't the best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/