KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
I have yet to get a Switch but my 2 cents are,
1: Never update a console no mater what (Past experience with the PS Vita, even farther with the good old PSP days, and when the 3ds was still being worked on)
2: Anything rushed can lead to bad things later. For example, bootrom patch/Hardware revision like with the PS3/X360....

Don't condone piracy but, I would rather have that in at least another 2 years and let Homebrew abond for a bit. Say what you will but the one's who only want free games are a bunch of ......... or kids that aren't able to buy there games like me when I was growing up.

torrent_get

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the devs have missed a big media splash here.

Would it not be more significant to release the home brew launcher on March 3 exactly one year on from the Switch launch.

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
My biggest issue with Hedgeberg's threat is her promise that she will very publicly RE the chip they send out. If she looked at it, took the code to make her own, free CFW, then she would be discouraging the developers of her own community.
what is the goal to RE the ship if they said we could
"run your own code"
?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Would it not be more significant to release the home brew launcher on March 3 exactly one year on from the Switch launch.

53434671.jpg

Reactions: yardie

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
0/10
"Not blue, not good" - everyone
indeed, and it needs the bubble animation in the background XDD

Can you please add this to the OP so we don't get all of these arguments in this thread too?

Obviously, you can change it up a bit but I don't want fanboys of either in here, as both groups (TX supporters and qlutoo & co. supporters) will be able to use this.
good point , i admit i probably am among those guys that thought oh look some other hackers came in and announced something now the rest will want to show off what they've got !

but that probably is not the case at all hahaha.
but the more options we have/get then the better.

hope there will no bad blood between them in the long run though and all goes well and no one (from the devs we know who had been working on the switch since its release do not leave us because of that excute team.)

scionae

*clicking circles*
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's one thing: don't get too excited.
Yes, homebrew is coming and it's amazing, but right now it's useless.
Think about it, there is a lot to work on for homebrews to be created and games to be dumped etc. like the 3ds
So, I think at least for several months we won't see anything too fancy
I sure hope they find something like ntrboot tho, for those who updated their switch to play online (like me :P)

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's one thing: don't get too excited.
Yes, homebrew is coming and it's amazing, but right now it's useless.
Think about it, there is a lot to work on for homebrews to be created and games to be dumped etc. like the 3ds
So, I think at least for several months we won't see anything too fancy
I sure hope they find something like ntrboot tho, for those who updated their switch to play online (like me :P)
Are you living under a rock?? Games are already dumped, homebrew launcher is coming soon, retroarch is working with multi rom support and sound, multiple emulator cores are getting ported, team xecuter is releasing their hack that will enable cfw in spring...

What???

scionae

*clicking circles*
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are you living under a rock?? Games are already dumped, homebrew launcher is coming soon, retroarch is working with multi rom support and sound, multiple emulator cores are getting ported, team xecuter is releasing their hack that will enable cfw in spring...

What???
:thinking:
I did a mistake

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling that now that TX has announced their hack that Q and co. are now rushing to get something out so they can be first. Be very weary of these hacks. Make sure you have an eMMC dump before installing anything.

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling that now that TX has announced their hack that Q and co. are now rushing to get something out so they can be first. Be very weary of these hacks. Make sure you have an eMMC dump before installing anything.
They have nothing on tx. All they have is 3.0.0 hax

D

Deleted User

The only person that is rushing is hedheberg. She is more pissed off than anybody else in the scene, threatening to release a CFW to rival theirs before they do, and if she doesn't, she plans on (very publicly) REing their chip and releasing some free version.

The problem is that if she does the prior, it will be rushed work and will cause more problems than will fix any, and if she does the latter she will be a huge hypocrite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk, i don't have one