Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

King Kirby

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got 3.01. My switch is asking to update. Might I be as well updating since I already have over 3.0 anyway?

Repairedbee82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold the power button and turn the switch completely off. Then boot it while holding volume up and down. It should boot to recovery mode. Then just reboot the switch to normal mode and it should have deleted the update data.
Omg, thank you. I was currently in 3.0.0, but I decided to update it because atm, homebrew for the switch seems too early, I can wait on it.

HitchensRIP

Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Haven't used my 3.0 Switch in a while and I'd like to download the latest Zelda DLC which i pre purchased with the season pass, but in order to update the Software, it asks me to update the System. Any workaround or am I screwed and have to give in, update, and buy another Switch in the future ?

HitchensRIP

Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Haven't used my 3.0 Switch in a while and I'd like to download the latest Zelda DLC which i pre purchased with the season pass, but in order to update the Software, it asks me to update the System. Any workaround or am I screwed and have to give in, update, and buy another Switch in the future ?

Sorry, found the answer here

https://gbatemp.net/threads/updating-botw.490874/page-2

Damn, not sure what to do :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am very close to take a drunken decision and update and regret it tomorrow

Last edited by HitchensRIP,

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a trick to pulling out the kickstand easily? It's too fucking stiff.

Or should I just use the Wii U gamepad stand like I do with my 3ds instead

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu