Hacking Team-Xecuter coming to Nintendo Switch!

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm not taking that risk if it's a modchip lol. Switch is thin and delicate af.

If it is a modchip (I'm assuming it is, due to their claim of this being "future proof," and assuming this is real), I am interested in seeing the size of it, how easy it is to install the chip, and how much this option costs.

I'm assuming that the video is legit (although not much evidence has been released by them at this time, other than that key). Still, I have a hunch that some people will have at least some disappointment when the product is revealed, but maybe I'm wrong.

bonzei

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As someone with experiance in programming and with interest in homebrew, is the procedure or code to run on switch going to similar to pegaswitch? Or could it be completely different without further information?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since the switch is so modular af, the xecuter chip might just clip on the something. Hopefully it's very easy

I suspect you flash using a clip (like the ps3) and then you solder a power glitching chip that makes the switch ignore that it's not signed.

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it's modular, they could release a reader, that you could connect to the motherboard without soldering, and connect to your PC via USB for dumping and flashing. Now that would be the shit.

Hopefully they take advantage of the switches modular design

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Hondyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, i wont say it for sure but there is no point for team xecuter to hack a console and simply share with everybody else in the world for free, I dont believe thats whats gonna happen. They want money and we want the product, period. So, in fact, the best thing that can happen to make our lives easier is some flashcard ( which i also believe thata not what we re getting ) or some new revolutionary equipment ( which i strongly dont believe that it is ). The only thing we can believe and the most solid one is the hardmod soldering thing that everybody is afraid of i not even know why. Its easy, dont worry, you wont explode the world trying to solder 4-5 wires together. Lets wait to see what we wilp be getting

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Guys, i wont say it for sure but there is no point for team xecuter to hack a console and simply share with everybody else in the world for free, I dont believe thats whats gonna happen. They want money and we want the product, period. So, in fact, the best thing that can happen to make our lives easier is some flashcard ( which i also believe thata not what we re getting ) or some new revolutionary equipment ( which i strongly dont believe that it is ). The only thing we can believe and the most solid one is the hardmod soldering thing that everybody is afraid of i not even know why. Its easy, dont worry, you wont explode the world trying to solder 4-5 wires together. Lets wait to see what we wilp be getting
Who said anything about it being free?

Hondyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Who said anything about it being free?

I guess you couldnt catch what i said. If this a software thing, they will barely sell hundreds cuz those software things will be all over the internet to download right after a couple of sold unities. I not even needed to explain this, you could have guessed yourself but, thats what it is.

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess you couldnt catch what i said. If this a software thing, they will barely sell hundreds cuz those software things will be all over the internet to download right after a couple of sold unities. I not even needed to explain this, you could have guessed yourself but, thats what it is.

Thanks captain obvious

Reactions: MeAndHax and Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

You're a different breed.. That's for sure.

Reactions: MeAndHax

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping that this will just replace are micro sd card slot because this will be a fast and really easy mod i would hate having to take the whole switch apart and having to replace thermal past as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.