Hacking Team-Xecuter coming to Nintendo Switch!

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully we will be able to use the docking station to flash the firmware.
Yep that would be nice but the sd card slot snaps in and out when you take the back cover off so that would be really easy as well so easy even my grandmother can do it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yep that would be nice but the sd card slot snaps in and out when you take the back cover off so that would be really easy as well so easy even my grandmother can do it.
I see I did 2 reply's on this for some reason i had 2 tabs up and had it in my head it was a new comment and will you know the rest.

taxco

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
they have released the bootloader for lower firmware, can this be used to execute a emunand on the switch?

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The more I think of it... I think this is a scam! More proof or I will not change my mind!

Well, I don't think it's a "scam," but I do think people are getting very carried away by a sixteen second YouTube video that provided no real information/proof on what their plan of action is, and how easy or difficult the method is for the average user. I also have my doubts about their "future proof" claim, and wouldn't be surprised if this gets "delayed" past Spring 2018. I do believe that they likely have an idea that they hope to release/make a profit from, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool