Tempmas 2017 week 1: the results are in!

tempy_xmas.png

The webcomic competition results are in, the members of our staff have rendered their verdict. Read this thread to find out who wins Tempmas Week 1 and the neat little prizes we have offered for this competition... And remember, the vote is subjective. We voted for the entries we liked best, but you have the right to disagree with us. Tell us what you think!

THE WINNERS ARE...

Prize #1 - a $100 Amazon gift card: @WhiteMaze !

WhiteMaze.jpg

Prize #2 - a Bittboy unit delivered to your home: @x65943

x65943.png

Prize #3 - a Bittboy unit delivered to your home: @NatsumiX

NatsumiX.png

Prizes #4 through #10 - coupons for game downloads

4. Alato

Alato.png

5. AaronUzumaki

AaronUzumaki.png

5. (ex aeco): rubberduck987

rubberduck987.png

7. Newwaverap

Newwaverap.jpeg

8. nonameboy

nonameboy.png

9. smileyhead

smileyhead.png

10. Awesomeaustin31

Awesomeaustin31.png

Honorable mentions:
11. fatsquirrel
12. MrDavidPerson
12. (ex aeco) TheKingy34
14. Blackwizzard17
15. GalladeGuy

Congratulations everyone! We will be getting in touch shortly about your prizes.
But the fun never ends! Tell us which entry was your favorite here!

Special thanks to our sponsor Bittboy for providing two units this week.

bittboy.png

They are offering all our members a 20% discount at their online store, just use the code xmas20. The discount coupon is valid until December 31st. Isn't that nice?

And many thanks to NicoAICP for donating the game coupons!

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Honorable mention, i dont think i have ever been that before nice.
Congrats to the winners and their prizes, I wish you all a Merry Chrismas and/or Happy Holidays.

Reactions: WhiteMaze

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Nice 8th i'm so happy wohoo :) Congrats to the others. Is it game? Can I donate it for the next tempmas contest? Merry tempmas all
not for the next Tempmas contest, but for the next runner-up of this contest if you want :) (the person ranked 11th)

or, just get the game key of your choice and use it as you see fit (if you dont want the game itself, do whatever you want with the game download key, for example donate it to the person of your choice...)

and yes, #1 #2 and #3 were very close, one more staff vote could have changed the order completely.

Last edited by Costello,

NatsumiX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not for the next Tempmas contest, but for the next runner-up of this contest if you want :) (the person ranked 11th)

or, just get the game key of your choice and use it as you see fit (if you dont want the game itself, do whatever you want with the game download key, for example donate it to the person of your choice...)

and yes, #1 #2 and #3 were very close, one more staff vote could have changed the order completely.
Oh yeah, might be able to provide some steam codes for round 3. Will message you if i do.

nonameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Thanks for replying. Then I would like to donate for the next runner UP of the contest

Reactions: WhiteMaze

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you to everyone who participated and voted! And thank you GBAtemp!

This community is awesome! I'm honored to have won a prize - this community always bring a smile to my face.

I didn't go to art school because I was afraid I would never make it as an artist (that's why I am in doctor school) - but this community and the people on this site always make me feel like I'm top notch.

Merry Tempmas everyone, I hope you all enjoy your holiday! Reading that I got 2nd was a very welcome Christmas day surprise!

Congrats to all the other winners, and Whitemaze for snagging first! Thank you bittboy, our patrons, and Nico for providing the prizes!

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh my god. Thank you so much everyone. Easily the best Christmas present I've ever got in my entire life :)

All the comics were indeed great. I myself thought the second place would be first. Easy to see all the great talent here at GBAtemp.

As previously mentioned on my original entry for the contest, I have compiled all the elements from the comic. These are free to be used by the GBAtemp staff and by the community, for any purpose. Feel free to modify them as well. I can't give much to this great forum, so this is my own way to contribute something. Files are attached.

Alternatively, you can also find every file by visiting this Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tqzdjnewjpdm5y5/AAAKSsl1H63n5BJbYwd2FCu0a?dl=0

Thank you again everyone, good luck for the other contests and Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• Tempy 1.png
    Tempy 1.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 262
  • Tempy 2.png
    Tempy 2.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 333
  • Tempy 3.png
    Tempy 3.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 343
  • Costello 1.png
    Costello 1.png