Tempmas 2018: sponsors wanted!

As we are about to launch Tempmas 2018 (well "Week 1" thereof ;) ) we thought we would make a last minute call for sponsors. So if you run an online store and are interested in sponsoring one of our events, please get in touch with us for details.

For those who have just joined us: Tempmas is the awesome name that we use to designate our end-of-year community events (around Christmas and New Years Eve). We'll usually have contests, raffles, and other fun events that always end up with you, our members, winning cool prizes! We've got really neat stuff planned for this year, and we can make this even more fun with a bunch of extra prizes from our favorite sponsors.

images2.png

Stay tuned for the beginning of Tempmas 2018 everyone!

Last edited by Costello,

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes if you want to donate something, you're welcome to do so, just PM me :)

what do you mean by "enough"? there is never enough prizes to give away ;) but if you want to know what the Patreon money is used for, feel free to read all about it here: https://www.patreon.com/gbatemp
hey, i liked your post, maybe you could return a favor for me and draw my name in the next raffle ;)

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As we are about to launch Tempmas 2018 (well "Week 1" thereof ;) ) we thought we would make a last minute call for sponsors. So if you run an online store and are interested in sponsoring one of our events, please get in touch with us for details.

For those who have just joined us: Tempmas is the awesome name that we use to designate our end-of-year community events (around Christmas and New Years Eve). We'll usually have contests, raffles, and other fun events that always end up with you, our members, winning cool prizes! We've got really neat stuff planned for this year, and we can make this even more fun with a bunch of extra prizes from our favorite sponsors.

View attachment 108124

Stay tuned for the beginning of Tempmas 2018 everyone!

Hi,costello,we can sponsor the coming Tempmas with r4i gold plus(r4ids.cn).:D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)