Tempmas 2018 week 3 results announcement

tempy_newyear.png

UPDATED: the Twitch live drawing event has ended. The results are...

upload_2018-1-16_9-21-47.png

Congratulations to all the winners! And thanks everyone for entering!
You will be contacted soon to receive your prize. Please be patient with us as we still need to process some prizes from previous competitions. You will receive a PM soon.

------------
Previous post:

It's on! Who will win the Switch and the other cool prizes? Follow the drawing event live on Twitch.

On January 1st we announced a big giveaway with a bunch of cool stuff for everyone to win. A week later, almost 400 users had registered to enter. So what's it going to be? who will win?

Prize #1: a brand new Nintendo Switch console delivered to your doorstep!
switcheroo-jpg.109833

Prizes #2 and #3: a brand new Bittboy console, generously donated by Bittboy themselves!
What is a Bittboy? Click here to find out

download-jpg.109832

Prizes #4 to #14: a coupon for a digital game download, generously offered by @NicoAICP. The full list of games that you will be able to pick from can be found below. If you win the 4th prize, you get to pick first. If you win the 5th prize, you get to pick second. And so on. (Reminder: this list will be reduced from 29 to 11 games once the winners from the first and second competitions pick their choice).

Warning: Spoilers inside!

Special thanks to our sponsor Bittboy for providing two units this week.
Week 2 winners will be announced later this week.

screenshot_1-png.109831

And many thanks to NicoAICP for donating the game coupons!

Last edited by Costello,

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Never even heard of or seen any of the winners on the list active on the forum other than Issac lol.

And this is a fact that will be present on all competitions and prize giveaways.

It's just a fact of life, that people will come to get free stuff. We can either accept it, or shake our fists at the computer screen and hope that will solve it.

Making these raffles also attracts newcomers which might at one point be an active member of the GBAtemp forum, or even (for all you and I know), contribute to the gaming scene.

In any case, congratulations to the winners!

Reactions: Kioku

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never even heard of or seen any of the winners on the list active on the forum other than Issac lol.
No offense, but I also never even heard of you before you posted this. :P Gbatemp is a big site, and we don't read or post in the same threads, obviously. That said, I won a steam game, but not sure to use it. I'll probably give it to someone else, but waiting for confirmation first.

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And this is a fact that will be present on all competitions and prize giveaways.

It's just a fact of life, that people will come to get free stuff. We can either accept it, or shake our fists at the computer screen and hope that will solve it.

Making these raffles also attracts newcomers which might at one point be an active member of the GBAtemp forum, or even (for all you and I know), contribute to the gaming scene.

In any case, congratulations to the winners!
I wasn't even complaining though, just stating it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No offense, but I also never even heard of you before you posted this. :P Gbatemp is a big site, and we don't read or post in the same threads, obviously. That said, I won a steam game, but not sure to use it. I'll probably give it to someone else, but waiting for confirmation first.
I also haven't been posting very much the past year. Just a post here and there. Wasn't complaining though just thought it was funny.

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

The man has 534 posts. I'd say that more than qualifies him as an active member.

Just some more high-quality content!

Comedy gold.

Last edited by WhiteMaze,

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP

yes, and I know you aren't complaining but I'm replying anyway.

we hold raffles not only to reward our most loyal members, but also to draw new members in. The community needs new members to compensate for the people leaving, thats how it's always been :)

who knows, maybe the guy who won the switch will become a super active & important member of the community and rock everyone's buttocks, right?

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yes, and I know you aren't complaining but I'm replying anyway.

we hold raffles not only to reward our most loyal members, but also to draw new members in. The community needs new members to compensate for the people leaving, thats how it's always been :)

who knows, maybe the guy who won the switch will become a super active & important member of the community and rock everyone's buttocks, right?

Costello you plagiarizer! I said the same thing, to the same person, word for word up above!

Lol I'm joking please don't ban me.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The man has 534 posts. I'd say that more than qualifies him as an active member.
And I have 631. Those numbers don't mean much, as far as I'm concerned. He hasn't posted much in the last year, as he was saying, and neither have I. That means not very many people will recognize him or me as an active member.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr