Tempmas Week 4: The party ain't over!

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
images.jpg
Happy New Year!
The winners are:
1. Sym (Winner of the Playstation 4)
2. yawors (GW3DS)
3. Category (GW3DS)

Congrats everyone! I hope you had an awesome tempmas!
Socks again? Maybe an ugly sweater? Or maybe a nice pink bunny suit? Okay, maybe you didn't get everything you wanted for Tempmas. Even ol' Tempy makes mistakes. Oh don't be like that, no need to make your oatmeal all salty. I have good news. We're kicking off the new year with an old fashioned raffle!

One lucky winner will receive a Playstation 4 console with one retail game of their choice! Two runners up will receive a Gateway 3DS. Only one catch though. You need to post in this thread with at least one personal goal for the new year!

Sponsored in part by:

Rules

1. One entry per member. One entry per IP address.

2. Please only post ONCE in this thread. If you don't, you make it fairly difficult for me to make a fair drawing.

3. If you have won last week's contest, you cannot enter in this one.

4. All entries must be received by January 6th, 2014 at 11:59 PM

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give myself the edge I need to make it into pharmacy school and make it through all the tough classes, and maybe bulk up a bit more so that I am actually presentable.

Good luck everyone! :)

TwinRetro side note: let's say for whatever reason someone does not want a PS4, could they also opt for the XBOX One?

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

rizzod

Not a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Cooooooome on BigMoneyBigMoneyBigMoneyNoWhammyNoWhammySTOP!

Hmm... My Personal Goal... to be... Doctor Who.

my_doctor_who_costume__10th__with_glasses__by_imafanoftororo-d524xhg.jpg

Seriously though, I dont know. Maybe a promotion at work? Probably would be cool.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Give myself the edge I need to make it into pharmacy school and make it through all the tough classes.

Good luck everyone! :)

TwinRetro side note: let's say for whatever reason someone does not want a PS4, could they also opt for the XBOX One?

Unfortunately, no.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, no.

What if they offer to pay the difference? (Unless you've already got the PS4.)

My personal goal this year is to get myself together. Enrolling in classes for electrical engineering, getting a nice stable job while I'm in school, and finally taking the plunge to move out of the house. (If not permanently at least boarding at the University.) *fingers crossed I'll be able to achieve all of this this year*

To answer your question, I really would rather not. Say they pay the difference, and the console gets lost in the mail. I would then have an obligation to pay $100 out of pocket. That's $100 out of future contests. -Twin

I'd offer to pay the difference as well as insurance. If not that's fine but it'd be nice to get a Xbox One rather than have two PS4s. Either way I'd still like to enter. ;-; (This is all assuming I'd win as I'm sure someone else will win. :D Just wanted to see if the option was there.)
-Devin

rg

Trophies
XP
Country
My Goal could be described as Surviving another Year (and ensuring survival of my Family) in this Hardcore mode Game (LIFE) and still manage to have some time kick their buts on some old School Street Fighter :)

Some times it's Like Zombie U ... the world is full of "Zombies" and other dangers... And it's Hardcore mode.. you only get 1 shot at Living...

There is no game like LIFE and nothing is more adictive (to me at least) then the unpredictable future ahead :)

Happy New Year Every one! And if you play the game right we will talk again next year :)

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My goals for the year? Well, I'd like to either finally find a job, or get into the college I'm applying for. If you want more of a for-fun type goal, I plan on finally finishing a video game I've been working on making and release it. I just need a better computer than my falling-apart laptop to do so, which I'm supposed to get sometime this year. (I can't drive a stick, but I know somebody willing to trade a new PC for it as soon as they can afford it.)

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My main goal for this new year is to write a book.
Not much else really stands out in my mind. I would also very much like to get back to school so I can get the hell out of retail. Retail jobs really are a nightmare that just never ends.

Oh and maybe make some more friends. Or one. Not too many.

and continue my search for a sweet, innocent girl. Even if it seems none exist in this day and age. Curse this horrid age we live in. I dunno if this can even be considered a goal. Well. I'll consider it a goal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs