Tempmas Week 4: The party ain't over!

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
the raffle drawing process is beginning on IRC
the final list of contestants, along with their number, will be posted on IRC in the next couple of minutes

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Personally i more interested to see the winning guys reaction , cuz ida been buzzing ever so slightly.

oh yeah my kids are gutted btw (dad you promised) ... eh eh ... :)

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not to sound bitter, but I think next year for a prize as grand as this, the entering should be more strict as to only allow active members who make the temp what it is able to have a real shot of winning, rather than be flooded out by an avalanche of 50- postcount people who tend to only pop up at tempmas season. Especially for a contest that merely requires attendance. Makes more sense if some effort has to go into things, then they can sign up a day before and that be their only post and i'd say they certainly deserve to win.

My congratulations to Category for winning that GW3DS though.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you cant enter this competition cuz erm your shy and bashful , only loud and outspoken forum users may enter... did you just say that malice ?

Thats not what he is saying, if you go through the e tries you will find tons and tons of entries from people who just registered with 1 post and others who registered years ago also have only a few post from entering past contests where all you had to do was post something
I look the winners and go who are these people?
Bascially the equlivent of this
finals-meme-who-are-you-people.jpg

It would be nice to have know members win something for once instead of users only intrested in getting a free ps4, and who wont post again until another contest
I'm with malice and say that only active members should be allowed to partipate in these contests

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
I guess then the solution is have a forum accessible to users with over 100 posts , similar to the trading forum. Then these fly by nights dont even know its happening .

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you cant enter this competition cuz erm your shy and bashful , only loud and outspoken forum users may enter... did you just say that malice ?

No, he meant that hundreds of people who rarely contribute to this site decided to increase their post count through this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: