tempStyle 2 feedback thread

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
On Windows 7 SP1 x64, and Chrome 59.0.3071.115, I see a weird graphics glitch at the bottom of the main forum index (i.e. https://gbatemp.net/forums/)

N2YhmdI.png

If I start viewing any subforum or topic, the problem goes away. Or, alternatively, if I'm on the main forum index and then shrink the browser window's width to the point where it shrinks to the mobile view, it also vanishes.

Reactions: TimX24968B

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
On Windows 7 SP1 x64, and Chrome 59.0.3071.115, I see a weird graphics glitch at the bottom of the main forum index (i.e. https://gbatemp.net/forums/)

N2YhmdI.png

If I start viewing any subforum or topic, the problem goes away. Or, alternatively, if I'm on the main forum index and then shrink the browser window's width to the point where it shrinks to the mobile view, it also vanishes.
This happens to me too, and not only on GBAtemp either. But I don't remember which sites show this glitch though. Sometimes it goes away if I select some of the text down there too...

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have this weird issue where, when I reply to something with
, my text "thing" (the thing that blinks to show you where your writing text) moves back a bit whenever a hit the space bar.

Using Chrome.
Plugins:
Ublock Origin
Dashlane
Windscribe
Grammarly

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this weird issue where, when I reply to something with
It's the grammarly plugin, I used it for a while too

Edit: it should make the cursor jump to the beginning of the last word you typed in every textbox when you're deleting something, it's just you only ever notice on GBAtemp

Last edited by TotalInsanity4,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I just noticed today there's no obvious way to edit your blog info on tempStyle 2. In tempStyle, you had the customisation button, which'd let you update your blog name and description. Unless that's something you're trying to phase out?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I just noticed today there's no obvious way to edit your blog info on tempStyle 2. In tempStyle, you had the customisation button, which'd let you update your blog name and description. Unless that's something you're trying to phase out?
It is there I think.
Under the entry on the left side there is a "Controls" drop menu and there you have an "Edit" option.

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this is a feature recommendation for when TempStyle 2 Dark becomes a thing, but how about a custom time period (like 6PM-6AM) when the site automatically switches to Dark from Light and vice versa?
It'd have to autodetect the time zone of the user which might get wrong sometimes, like some sites detect me as being an hour behind because of BST.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1