Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey is it possible to spawn in altars? Because when I use the Id: (26 dec 1A hex,) it becomes a stone wall.
Altars aren't items for in your inventory. They can only be placed by editing the world. This is also the case in normal Terraria. As it stands, there is no editor for Terraria worlds on 3DS.

Relsig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have some flower boots they'd be willing to check the item ID of? I tried 3017 (listed on the wiki) but it produces "ITEMNAME[3017]" and clicking on it makes it disappear (I tested other items e.g. night's edge and it appears to work properly for that item)

to do it easily just put the flower boots in your first inventory slot then open inveditthreedee and post back with the item id of the first item on the list.

I've made 29 extended worlds, explored almost all the jungle in all of them, and still haven't been able to find a pair :( gonna keep at it but... man, those jungle shrines just show me no love.

Reactions: geekqueen2010

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Anyone have some flower boots they'd be willing to check the item ID of? I tried 3017 (listed on the wiki) but it produces "ITEMNAME[3017]" and clicking on it makes it disappear (I tested other items e.g. night's edge and it appears to work properly for that item)

to do it easily just put the flower boots in your first inventory slot then open inveditthreedee and post back with the item id of the first item on the list.

I've made 29 extended worlds, explored almost all the jungle in all of them, and still haven't been able to find a pair :( gonna keep at it but... man, those jungle shrines just show me no love.

are you 100% sure they are in the 3DS version?

Relsig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Information on it is spotty at best. The wiki doesn't indicate if they are or not. Some threads have said they weren't included at release, but the post was several updates ago. Someone on Reddit indicated it might be a thing but I'm starting to think they may not be, 128 jungle shrines later I'm not having luck.

It's sad that coverage of items is so spotty... Tons of stuff from random updates makes it hard to tell what's there. Guess I'll just inventory edit in some bait... (Cuts out the middle man, lol)

Reactions: Sono

masterz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how long does this thing take to save? I held the screen and itwent to "saving file please wait" and is stuck there. What's the total time to wait for this thing?

edit: it seesm to save if I manually leave it. seems there's some kind of hanging going on.

Last edited by masterz87,

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
how long does this thing take to save? I held the screen and itwent to "saving file please wait" and is stuck there. What's the total time to wait for this thing?

edit: it seesm to save if I manually leave it. seems there's some kind of hanging going on.

it takes at worst 2 seconds to save

also, you must press and hold START, touch the screen, release the touchscreen, and release the START button, and THAT'S when it should start saving

masterz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it takes at worst 2 seconds to save

also, you must press and hold START, touch the screen, release the touchscreen, and release the START button, and THAT'S when it should start saving
it saves it just never removes the text if you read my post you could see that. It never seems to leave. It's always there up to 2-3min. Also I was pressting start hence it showing that it was _saving_

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
it saves it just never removes the text if you read my post you could see that. It never seems to leave. It's always there up to 2-3min. Also I was pressting start hence it showing that it was _saving_

weird... did you try doing what I said extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely slowly?

I looked at the code, and here is the exact procedure:
- hold START, the screen will be cleared and it'll say to touch the screen
- just touch the screen, and release the touch
- when you release START, the screen should redraw

try pressin START to see if it softlocks or something
if holding SELECT doesn't do anything in a few seconds then it must've softlocked

also, what CFW are you using? I had reports that some of my homebrew stopped working properly in Luma9

masterz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's a textual bug problem. the edits work fine it saves fine it's just that it doesn't update thedisplay and remove that bit of text. I am on whatever luma last supported the safe no way to brick way to boot fw.

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
it's a textual bug problem. the edits work fine it saves fine it's just that it doesn't update thedisplay and remove that bit of text. I am on whatever luma last supported the safe no way to brick way to boot fw.

oh, I know the rendering is very shit, but that's to be expected with a simple program like this where the functionality is better than the UI :P well glad to hear it's just a screen update bug, and it actually works :D

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
"[EXTFS] Can't open extdata: E0E046BE", help me plz.

"Invalid parameter"

do you have a gamecard inserted? are you using cia or 3dsx? are you using CFW? if yes, what CFW? which version of Terraria you have installed? what region?

Makii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Invalid parameter"

do you have a gamecard inserted? are you using cia or 3dsx? are you using CFW? if yes, what CFW? which version of Terraria you have installed? what region?

No, Cia, Yes, Luma3DS, 1.05 (I think thats the Latest. If not please correct me) And USA.

Last edited by Makii,

WR4th88

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
can someone help me its not working it cant search my characters please i have the latest version i did the old version aswell but it also didnt work :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8