• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Terror attack in UK, Manchester

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 9,733
  • Replies 105
  • Likes 2

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
There's a big problem with stopping immigrants though. It creates an us vs the mentality which ISIS and such terrorist groups wants to create thus profiting more recruiters hence more abundance of attack.

Best solution is glassing everyone who follows Islam or properly educating them, but that is expensive so best to do the glassing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Messenger from the religion of peace attached. His account has since been suspended...
Should've tracked that mofo and put him in the worst slowly killing chemical gas ever!

Reactions: V0ltr0n

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not about being pc or about human rights, it's about things you do that make no sense and don't solve shit.

Turning the problematic region to glass would probably solve the problem yeah.
It would probably trigger pc people and would be against "human rights" yeah.
But why do you feel the need to deport people there before turning it to glass? To get more innocent casualties? That's where the problem in your logic lies. If you're saying "we never know, they might be a threat", well then, you never know, every human might be too, why not eradicate the whole human race? And then here's where you're the one who say that would make too many innocent casualties while I'd agree so who's the pc now?

Another one added to the pile of ppl who ignore what i wrote about the terrorists integrating with society and seeming innocent until it's time to strike. Keep being blind and dying. That's why this shit is happening. If none of them were in the west, there would be no islamic terrorism in the west.
U cant have fire if you destroy all the fuel...
You can't play both sides. "Omg those poor ppl what a tragedy!" someone suggests eradicating everyone associated with the perps beliefs: "omg u cant do that, meanie!"

Like i said, go ahead and keep dying so u can feel better about yourself. As for me, just let any of them attempt to enter my residence. No islamic beheadings will be happening in my home.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was bombing children at an Arianna Grande concert. I hope every terrorist involved burn in hell.

Sorry but hell doesn't existed. Hell means under the ground or grave according to greek translation. The false churches taught mistranslation and misinterpretation, thats all. ;)

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Another one added to the pile of ppl who ignore what i wrote about the terrorists integrating with society and seeming innocent until it's time to strike. Keep being blind and dying. That's why this shit is happening. If none of them were in the west, there would be no islamic terrorism in the west.
First, they won't do shit if they're alone.
Second, not sure where you read in my post that I said these people were cool when I said we should kill everyone... If the one of us who sees less danger in people than the other one is blind, then it's you.

You can't play both sides. "Omg those poor ppl what a tragedy!" someone suggests eradicating everyone associated with the perps beliefs: "omg u cant do that, meanie!"
And here's where you're wrong. The people causing these tragedies don't necessarily believe in the same thing as the people you want to deport. The base may be the same, but the end belief is not. Same with christians. Some used to do horrible things in the past. Do they believe in the same things as christians today? No, the base is the same but that's all.
Of course they won't tell you that however. Their goal is to split us up, in order to be able to strike with more ease once we're fighting one against each other. So yeah, of course they say they share beliefs with people "integrating with society and seeming innocent". Of course they always shout their "beliefs" before striking, that's the reason.

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
The thing is the police need to track down the black markets of explosives and weapons in the UK I know it's not possible to completely wipe it, but I think the seller is equally responsible as the terrorist cus the seller should know it's a Muslim buying the shit you know or atleast ask or maybe after asking eradicated or report the person to the police.

queendude

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh and by the way we don't even know who it was exactly. Maybe it was an English man, so stop judging. The IS didn't take the responsibility for that

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
also not true.
if you manage to pull out a gun in a crowd in public, you'll have emptied your clip before someone else will feel comfortable to take a shot at you. even if the crowd was surrounded by guards with weapons and had people with weapons in it.

i have no idea where you're reading this into the things i've written.

explaining is not the same as justifying.

putting things into perspective by comparing how many innocent people in the west died in this overall conflict with extremist muslims (though we dont even know if this attack is part of that conflict) to how many have died in the east and the west comming out way, way, way, ahead, is not excusing such an attack. but its putting things into perspective. if anyone has a reason to be afraid of someone and to deter anyone with painful acts of violence, its kind of the people in the east.

going at this as if there is no reason at all that could drive a person to such an act and belittling the many possible explanations means theres no way to understand it and thus, no way to prevent it in the future.

hint: jesus' way is probably the one that'll lead to the fewest casualties overall, even if its the way that'll kind of hurt your pride a little.
I'm sorry, but saying stuff like "oh but 20,000 people died iraq, so that's why he did it" is legitimizing his decision to mindlessly kill mainly children, he has no excuse, any excuse these idiots can think up is just that, an excuse, he more than likely never visited or knew anyone from Iraq except his "friend" he met at the mosque who targets some young gullible or mentally challenged depressed guy to manipulate into committing atrocities, this is a muslim problem and one that they seem to not want to fix, I have had muslim friends who have described how "scary" some mosques would practically encourage people to reach out to scholars from Muslim ran countries for "better instructions" on how to follow the Islamist religion, which is basically telling British innocent Muslims to go subject themselves to the brainwashing techniques and ideologies of the extremist ran countries and shun anyone who shows concern if an Imam is being too race hate baiting or pushing people to consult with obvious known extremist muslims for enlightenment

so again I'm not saying killing people is a solution, I'm also not saying deport all muslims, I'm saying route out those who encourage, spread and manipulate other and throw them the fuck out and muslims NEED to out and shun these people if they ever expect the public perception of them to improve, sitting there saying "urgh your all islamiphobic" just further solidifies peoples opinions that this culture is Islamic culture as they seem unwilling to do anything to publicly out and shame those in their religion who are known to be spreading propaganda.

Oh and by the way we don't even know who it was exactly. Maybe it was an English man, so stop judging. The IS didn't take the responsibility for that
they did
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...mic-state-ariana-grande-concert-a7751221.html

but sure we don't know etc etc, this always gets said and so far its always a muslim extremist.....if anything let people get all hatey then laugh at them after the fact if its wrong, but its pretty much always muslim extremist, but I guess we can hold out on that 0.1% chance it wasn't

Last edited by gamesquest1,

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the one of us who sees less danger in people than the other one is blind, then it's you.

I have no idea what this even means.

Anyway, you want to let them all in, that's fine if you want to keep dying.

*sigh* this thread is why I think political/religious/any sensitive subject doesn't belong on this site.

Someone gets jailed for pedo shit: pedo sympathizers come out of the woodwork. Topic is terrorism: islamic terrorist sympathizers.
I'm done with these topics from here on out. It's a gaming site. Not to mention seemingly full of people with questionable interests and belief systems.

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was watching a show and then checked my Twitter feed to find out that a horrendous terror bombing happened (it felt unreal so I looked it up on Google and it did happen). About 19 so far have been reported to have passed away and many injured.

RIP the victims. :(

I know its not ALL muslims, but every time there's an muslim terror attack it makes me feel like the only way is to get rid of all of them

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyway, you want to let them all in, that's fine if you want to keep dying.
Yeah, put words in my mouth when you can't argue.

Now just answer what I said in my first post here. If you don't care about killing innocent to solve the problem (and I don't care either), why did you not suggest to kill everyone? That would solve that problem here and others. If it's because "meh, too much innocent, etc", then read your arguments about pc people and human rights and stuff.

*sigh* this thread is why I think political/religious/any sensitive subject doesn't belong on this site.
Here's where we'll agree though lol.

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, put words in my mouth when you can't argue.

Now just answer what I said in my first post here. If you don't care about killing innocent to solve the problem (and I don't care either), why did you not suggest to kill everyone? That would solve that problem here and others. If it's because "meh, too much innocent, etc", then read your arguments about pc people and human rights and stuff.

Here's where we'll agree though lol.

Uh...i did suggest killing them all...

SahierKHLover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step 1. Stop being so pc and realize that the threat is real and deadly.
Step 2. Deport them all back to their home country.
Step 3. Now that they are all in one region, turn it to glass.

Nobody will agree to this though because "human rights" and it's bigoted/racist/anti-islamic or whatever other bs excuse. It's time to wake up and see the reality that the only end to these incidents is to end the people that do it. I realize innocents will die during the eradication, but that's war. Harsh but true. Or ppl can just stay pc and keep dying. (which is what they will do)
what proof do you have that all muslims are from another country you there have been multiple cases where NON muslims have converted to islam but they followed the wrong people I mean one of my best friends became muslim and he is not planning any giant terriost attack he is being guided by the right people so shut up

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guided by the right people... Verified by who? The only "right" ppl anymore are those that don't conform to any religious dogma at this point.

So shut up :P

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Step 1. Stop being so pc and realize that the threat is real and deadly.
Step 2. Deport them all back to their home country.
Step 3. Now that they are all in one region, turn it to glass.

Nobody will agree to this though because "human rights" and it's bigoted/racist/anti-islamic or whatever other bs excuse. It's time to wake up and see the reality that the only end to these incidents is to end the people that do it. I realize innocents will die during the eradication, but that's war. Harsh but true. Or ppl can just stay pc and keep dying. (which is what they will do)
Are you suggesting a genocide?

Last edited by MichiS97,

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bad grammar, unintelligible comments, resorting to personal attacks rather than staying on topic. Yep, I'm done.

XD

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll ask again. Are you suggesting that all Muslims should be killed?

That wasn't directed at u btw. To answer your question, i guess by definition, it is genocide.

What would you suggest? And I'm not asking for an idealistic view, I'm asking how you would eradicate the problem? Keeping in mind this is war and they without a doubt want to kill anyone and everyone that doesn't conform to their views. How would u suggest battling that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end