Hacking [Tested]How to stop 5.5.2 force updating no use block dns and no firmware install pack

Sticky316

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah... I'm kinda f***** here then.

I'm going to try to find the update files online and paste them using the ftpiiu and hopefully this fix this.
Hey did anyone ever find a fix for this? I want to update to 5.5.2 (for my own logical reason I promise lol) and already have cbhaxchi with update folder deleted. Everytime i try to recreate the update folder whether its via filezilla or script it doesnt take.. it appears there until i reboot and i always get the error on update.. getting frustrating.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi

Do you know if delete the update folder and then perform a factory reset, will i brick my console?
Read somewhere else it will force creation of the folder again. Im not willing to try it, but I'm curious to know myself because I can't seem to get the folder back to stay.

Has anyone gotten the update folder to successfully stick after recreating it?

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Hey did anyone ever find a fix for this? I want to update to 5.5.2 (for my own logical reason I promise lol) and already have cbhaxchi with update folder deleted. Everytime i try to recreate the update folder whether its via filezilla or script it doesnt take.. it appears there until i reboot and i always get the error on update.. getting frustrating.

Read somewhere else it will force creation of the folder again. Im not willing to try it, but I'm curious to know myself because I can't seem to get the folder back to stay.

Has anyone gotten the update folder to successfully stick after recreating it?
After renaming, what exactly do you do?

It only sticks if you exit ftpiiu_everywhere, hbl, etc using the home button. It will not stick if you reset console immediately after renaming, while still on ftpiiu

And yes for the record I deleted and recreated several times, and it stuck. Go to the tutorial section and you'll find a more detailed tutorial by me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool