Country
Netherlands
KingdomBlade said:
Sausage Head said:
FireGrey said:
why play minecraft classic when you can easily pirate it
tongue.gif

QUOTEFREEWARE
Haha, lol. Too bad that Minecraft Classic is being taken down soon.
frown.gif

Going to be sad to see it go when it does go.
WAAAAAT?!

Wait a minute... I don't even care about it at all.
It's too outdated. I hope the new creative will be out soon.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice! Some excellent games, and at my favorite price. Thank goodness my brother always insisted on having many terabytes of hard drive space.

Ah! Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy........I beat that game a couple decades ago on the C64. That was the text version of course. To be honest, I don't think I could possibly get into a pure text adventure ever again. I'll have to check out the graphic version. Be warned, this game has some of the most insane puzzle solutions I've ever seen. You'll wonder what sort of drugs the creators were on, trust me. My favorite text adventure was called Leather Goddesses of Phobos...heh-heh that game was downright nasty. If you ever check it out on an emulator, be sure to turn on "lewd mode" for the most fun. It was available for most of the computer systems that existed around the time of the C64.
I rem this one text/graphics adventure developer that had some of the most amazing word recognition I've ever witnessed. Their games knew about every word I threw at it. It was a company called Telarium or something like that. I just wish I could remember the names of their games. They were also C64 games. I was gonna look some up at GameFAQs, but their site seems to be experiencing problems at the moment.....taking forever to load any pages there.

More about Telarium here:
http://www.lysator.liu.se/adventure/Telari...orporation.html

This is a great thread! While many of the games are new to me, some really bring back fond memories of my hardcore gamer days. I'm gonna get those King's Quest games.....I played one on an old Apple computer, but the disk went bad on me and I never got to finish it. I'll have to see if I can get into them again. It's getting harder and harder for me to get into any games these days....but I still try.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You accidentally used a screenshot from the Alien Swarm mod for UT2004 instead of the one released on Steam for the Source engine.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congratulations on the sticky! Anyways, was wondering if you would add this free game to the list.

Edit : Thanks for adding Igneous to the list!

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updowners said:
You accidentally used a screenshot from the Alien Swarm mod for UT2004 instead of the one released on Steam for the Source engine.

updowners is right, you should probably add a different picture for Alien Swarm. Maybe this one
alien-swarm.jpg

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
OP
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
iggloovortex said:
im sad my post was just passed by so nonchalant-like KingdomBlade.
frown.gif
Er... sorry. Well, it's just that I've played Spelunky numerous times before you mentioned it to me so...

When I said "I tried Spelunky", I actually meant "I've tried Spelunky". Sorry for not being clear enough. I'll include your name if you still want me to.

Also, edited the Alien Swarm pic. Thanks guys!

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
iggloovortex said:
im sad my post was just passed by so nonchalant-like KingdomBlade.
frown.gif
Er... sorry. Well, it's just that I've played Spelunky numerous times before you mentioned it to me so...

When I said "I tried Spelunky", I actually meant "I've tried Spelunky". Sorry for not being clear enough. I'll include your name if you still want me to.

Also, edited the Alien Swarm pic. Thanks guys!
gasp i didnt know! and i was just kidding around so its all cool and such

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
Desktop Dungeons

Desktop Dungeons is a very compacted and unique rouge like game. It's very complex yet one game of it manages to last 10 minutes, just about perfect for your snack break. It's deep and challenging due to the plethora of aspects like classes and races. The random-generation aspect of the game makes for a fresh experience each time. Perhaps one of the most different rouge-likes I've ever seen.

It should be spelt 'rogue'.

Also some game suggestions if you still need them:

Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles
Octodad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.