• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The 50 Dumbest Things President Bush Said

Caoimhin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
still.. president bush rules.
laugh.gif
I guess you're right xD

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
This would be funny if it wasn't SO F***ING SAD. The fact that anyone so dumb could be elected to this position (twice) says much more about the American people and the totally ruined political process than it does about one idiot from the American Oil Region of Texas.
as i'm sure you know... it's not the people who vote... it's who the electoral college thinks that state will vote for.... which is horseshit.

Spartan-117

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lol wow this stuff is hilarious. I wonder how many stupid things he's said in total. Did you know they sell countdown clocks that countdown how many days bush has left as president?

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I know theres a serious discussion underneath all this, but I'd rather avoid it

one thing I will say, I was surprised the "I know humans and fish can co-exist peacefully" quote wasn't up there
and whats funny is I remember almost all of these from david letterman
tongue.gif

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a fan of Bush, he's more of a preacher to the US than a decent politican - but mind you most politians here are all wankers!

Nahh, preachers say things that make sense and are rationally correct.... Bush however....

really? preachers make sense and are rationally correct?....I guess I'm watching/listening to the wrong preachers.

By the way, I'm in no means a supporter of Bush, nor do I know anything about politics. A lot of those quotes are obvious jokes. The one about the kid asking about the white house, and he says it's white. It's a joke people. He talks like a regular person, which I guess is a little odd for some people. I speak not of his actions, for which he is clearly insane, but I'm sure if people followed you around for a year, you'd say some interesting things yourself.

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
nr. 10 for me

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."

'nuff said.... fighting for peace is like fu**** for virginity....

what ipresses me the most is....

nobody voted for him and yet he became president

>_>

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^ The thing that depresses me the most is that his approval rating is still at 28%. Who are these 28% of the US population and why aren't they paying attention to anything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: and good morning everyone +1