The BIG Football Thread

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Manchester United!!!!

and for international Portugal (because of Ronaldo im a massive fan) or Netherlands (im quarter dutch)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
It's so easy to just declare yourself a Manchester United fan. "Hooray, 'my' team won again,"

Can't say I give a stuff about any team other than the one in my home town, although I guess it would be much easier to just ditch them and say I support Real Madrid, Man United and Inter Milan, buy a replica shirt and watch them on the telly instead of trapsing halfway across the country to watch us get twatted 3-0 in the rain before getting hit in the face with a pound coin thrown by some local oik and crushed against a wall by a police horse's arse.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
BlueStar said:
It's so easy to just declare yourself a Manchester United fan. "Hooray, 'my' team won again,"

For every genuine fan out there you'll have more than quadruple the number of glory hunters.

.. It's funny how I used to laugh at all Chelsea fans (before money-bags came in)
unsure.gif

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
1-0, thanks to O'Shea!
Too bad Almunia played almost perfect, else it would have been more.
Hopefully Man U doesn't get surprised in Emirates now, Arsenal away and Arsenal home are 2 different teams!

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fortuna Sittard
biggrin.gif

As Hadrian said on page 1, I too believe that you only should be supporting the club from your birthplace and your national team.

dajavax

Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
MAD_BOY said:
Fortuna Sittard
biggrin.gif

As Hadrian said on page 1, I too believe that you only should be supporting the club from your birthplace and your national team.
I agree, so Tigres and the mexican team for me. And Monterrey when they're not against Tigres =P. (both are from my city)

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
mollekemiel said:
West Ham

up the irons !!

@satangel: standard will beat bruges next week

You follow Belgian football? Cool
smile.gif

Yeah I know, I'm a big fan of Club Brugge, but the way they play now it's just so bad.
I know we're going to lose next week, especially since this match one of our top defenders got a red card
frown.gif

Club Brugge is all fucked up the last 3 years, but this year is definitely the worst.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Liverpool!

"You'll never walk alone"

Mainly because of the players too...

mollekemiel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
mollekemiel said:
West Ham

up the irons !!

@satangel: standard will beat bruges next week

You follow Belgian football? Cool
smile.gif

Yeah I know, I'm a big fan of Club Brugge, but the way they play now it's just so bad.
I know we're going to lose next week, especially since this match one of our top defenders got a red card
frown.gif

Club Brugge is all fucked up the last 3 years, but this year is definately the baddest.

Hell yeah, Onyewu is the best !!!

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: