XP
Country
Belgium
bik75 said:
My fave teams:
Lazio
Arsenal
Villareal
Can't beleive united lost 1-0 to Leeds in the FA Cup. First time theyve ever been knocked out in the 3rd round! Who do you think will win the prem this year? I think Chelsea but its hard to say since they will lose a lot of players to the African cup of nations - drogba,essien, mikel etc. I dont think Man U will win it this year they have a lot of injuries at the moment. Btw if they do win, it will be the first time a team has ever won 4 titles in a row. I really dont want that to happen.
World Cup should be good this year. Dont know how England will do, people are saying this is the year but they always say that and it just never seems to happen...
Elsewhere, Hadrian said on the 1st page that Forest are doing bad and its depressing watching them, true but theyre 3rd in the championship at the moment, they could be playing in the premier league next season. But I think Newcastle and WBA will get promoted.
Messie won player of the year for 09, I think he deserved it. The other contenders were ronaldo, messie and kaka.
Yeah, I like soccer/football
oh yeah, liverpool are doing really BAD this season- 7th! I think they need to sack rafa asap. I also think they wont be in the top 4 theyll be replaced by Man city, spurs, or villa

Yeah, it's a damn disgrace we lost to Leeds in the FA Cup
frown.gif
I hoped to win the FA Cup, because I too think Man U isn't going to be the champion again.
Chelsea is just too good this year, new trainer and with Drogba at the top of his abilities, they have an excellent team. They've been close a lot, and now we lost Ronaldo they should win it.
BUT, I do think Man U could win it again IF they buy at least 1 top striker and a creative Left midfielder. The names I want are Torres, David Villa or Aguero for striking position and David Silva for creative Left midfielder.
Valencia has a lot of financial problems, so it could very well be one of their two stars parts this winter stop already. I've read somewhere Villa wants to go away, so hopefully he comes to Man U now.
If he comes, we have a good chance of winning it again!

Chelsea will indeed lose some players to the Africa Cup, but I think their match schedule isn't very hard when they are away
mad.gif

So they probably won't lose a lot of points then, damn shame (being a Man U fan)

England will reach half finals, at max. They aren't going to be World champions, too bad, since I support them (since Belgium didn't place itself)
Spain is too strong anyway, they have the best team, period.

Liverpool has loads of debts, so it's very hard to buy good players, especially with Torres and Gerrard still making big money.
Torres and Gerrard is absolute world class there, all the rest is good to mediocre. I would be very surprised if they came out in the top 4 in the end, I highly doubt it.
If they don't play CL, there's a good chance Torres will leave, hopefully for Man U!

bik75 said:
BlueStar said:
QUOTE(alidsl @ Jan 5 2010, 09:58 PM) Tottenham
biggrin.gif

Moving into the top 4 this season

Tottenham say that every season, they should have "Top four this season" written in Latin under their crest.
lol true but this year is there biggest chance with livpool failing

Indeed, I think 'The Big 4' will finally be altered this season. I hope it Tottenham that takes the spot, like them more then Manchester Shitty. Hopefully it's Tottenham, sorry bik
smile.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I love football (soccer) and my favorite team is FC Bayern München, since it is common in my family and there is a deep passion for this club because of that.

I dislike ManU the most for known reasons... Till this very day I find the names Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjær very unlikeable!

Let`s see what we`ll be able to accomplish in the CL, if Ribery and Robben are ready and fit to strike from left and right
biggrin.gif

European Teams I like (if the don`t play against FCB
tongue.gif
):

-England: FC Arsenal
-Italy: Lazio Rom (doesn`t look good at the moment unfortunately but I think that goes for the whole league internationally... it`s not what it used to be)
-Spain: Deportivo La Coruna
-France: Paris St.-Germain

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Today is wednesday and we (arsenal) are playing Bolton. If we win we will only be one point behind Chelsea.
Yeah I think United need to bring in a new striker, Berbatov hasnt been as good as excpected. Hopefilly arsenal will also buy in the transfer period I think if we want to win the prem we need someone like a Viera. We might also need a striker since Van Persie is injured again
cry.gif
I hope Man Shitty
laugh.gif
do get 4th place or even Villa not Spurs booooo! But I think it was wrong to sack Hughes. Sure, the owners invested a lot and want results quickly but he had them in the semis of the Carling Cup and in the prem he was doing okay, too many draws though. But they should of let him stay at least to the end of the season he had a good relationship with Bellamy and Given (arsenal are apparently trying to sign these). I think if Mancini doesnt get into the top 4 they will sack him and look for someone big like Murinho.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Glasgow Rangers! The world's most successful football club. Look it up. The thing is, to use a Scottish word, they are playing absolutely "pish" at the moment.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thoob said:
Glasgow Rangers! The world's most successful football club. Look it up. The thing is, to use a Scottish word, they are playing absolutely "pish" at the moment.

hail hail

Celtic fan here as you could probably tell.

Rangers most sucessful football team? I'm afraid winning the scottish leauge isn't anything to brag about. How many europeon cups Is included in that?
tongue.gif

I'm just kidding btw I just like the old firm banter
ohmy.gif

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
playallday said:
We only have one pro soccer team in Canada so my favorite team has to be Toronto FC.
tongue.gif

Anyone here even play soccer?

Yeah, I play it with the local soccer team.
I have to play with our class team against the teachers team next week, hopefully we win! They are quite good, even sports classes can't win sometimes against them.

leemufc

Trophies
XP
Country
man utd till i die
been going since i was 6
ive seen the bad times (watching liverpool win the league every year) and the good times (last 15 years)
i hate to say this but money is everything in football now and unless your bought by a wealthy arab/oil tycoon your fcked!!
the only clubs in contention to buy top players are man city (owned by rich arab) or real madrid (get in debt and goverment bails them out every time)
to me real madrid have a great history but are the most evil and corrupt club inb the world!!
a maximum number of foriegn players rule needs to happen in england or we will never win the world cup again.
havent you noticed two clubs owned by americans are are in deep shit so maybe people are right in saying americans no fuck all about football sorry soccer
rofl2.gif

GLAZERS OUT STOP LEECHING !!!!!!

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually Boaz Myhill a good keeper and he's American

also I started hating man City when the wanted to buy Kaka it was just stupid money and I really respect Kaka for rejecting it it was a great thing to do

leemufc

Trophies
XP
Country
alidsl said:

also I started hating man City when the wanted to buy Kaka it was just stupid money and I really respect Kaka for rejecting it it was a great thing to do
rooney didnt think so
rofl2.gif

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
leemufc said:
alidsl said:

rooney didnt think so
rofl2.gif

4 goals, gotta love Rooney! Hopefully he's topfit for the World Championship, can't wait.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Defoe and Rooney strikers in the England squad possibly

that looks a strong attack

I'm unsure of the keeper that Cappelo will pick for England

leemufc

Trophies
XP
Country
alidsl said:
Defoe and Rooney strikers in the England squad possibly

that looks a strong attack

I'm unsure of the keeper that Cappelo will pick for England
yes there are certainly alot of strikers to choose from but keeping is a problem
still it cant be easy being a keeper in england when every little mistake is scrutinized and broadcasted by our unforgiving media
my 7 year old lads a keeper and i cant stand watching him for fear of a mistake
unsure.gif

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: