Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, who here is excited for the new codes?

ooooo. Me! I can't wait to remake them all again.

Ive put a week or so into writing my own C++ software to help me make some of my codes even easier to update. But we'll see if it works after i update to 1.4.1.

I also spent lots of time working on improving my First Person code. You guys can see an example video of it if you want.

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ooooo. Me! I can't wait to remake them all again.

Ive put a week or so into writing my own C++ software to help me make some of my codes even easier to update. But we'll see if it works after i update to 1.4.1.

I also spent lots of time working on improving my First Person code. You guys can see an example video of it if you want.

looks pretty rad!
You are doing a great job. but, enjoy the rest of your new years man. sorry to everyone for contributing to the derailment of this thread!

Reactions: skoolzout1

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesus guys stop with the impatience and drama. devs are going to update codes when they update codes and there's no changing that. if you really want to use the codes again just find a way to downgrade to 1.4.0 and use @skoolzout1 's 1.4.0 codes. i think the only barrier is the versions file. only reason I was able to use 1.4.0 botw again is because I moved everything to another wii u. if someone can figure out how to reset or edit the versions file then downgrading the update to 1.4.0 on the same wii u may be possible.

meantime I am attempting to search for where the bike fuel amount is stored in memory but I am having issues. searching unknown value hasn't turned up any results so far. I must not be using the search function correctly. anyway good luck to you all. with the updates stopped then all that is left in the future is modding after you've beaten the game.

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jesus guys stop with the impatience and drama. devs are going to update codes when they update codes and there's no changing that. if you really want to use the codes again just find a way to downgrade to 1.4.0 and use @skoolzout1 's 1.4.0 codes. i think the only barrier is the versions file. only reason I was able to use 1.4.0 botw again is because I moved everything to another wii u. if someone can figure out how to reset or edit the versions file then downgrading the update to 1.4.0 on the same wii u may be possible.

meantime I am attempting to search for where the bike fuel amount is stored in memory but I am having issues. searching unknown value hasn't turned up any results so far. I must not be using the search function correctly. anyway good luck to you all. with the updates stopped then all that is left in the future is modding after you've beaten the game.

Ooo I found the bike fuel already so you don’t have to worry about it if you don’t want. If you still want to find it for the fun of it, I can give you some hints.

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i mean sure. i'd like to know how you found it.

Well oddly enough it took me longer than I thought it would to find it. It looks like it was allocated its own place in memory for handling the fuel.

Its not associated with Link's Data, The Runes Data, The HUD's data, or even within the Bike's Object data. So it was weird.

I resorted to using standard techniques to find it. I assumed it would be a Floating point value (and i ended up being correct) and I was pretty sure it had to be within 42000000-46000000 (which i also ended up being correct about.)

When dealing with something Im not certain about, I make almost no assumptions. For example, I didnt assume sitting still on the bike used no gas, i didnt assume turning in place used no gas, and i didnt assume that driving for a second used any gas.

I assumed when Link was not riding the bike, no gas would be consumed. (A pretty safe bet obviously.) and so i started searching with the bike being near empty, and id search for Increased Values after i filled it.

Since i was almost certain that no gas was being used if i wasnt riding it, I could do a few Equal searches while it was sitting idle.

and eventually i found the true gas value on a floating point, located around the 45300000 to 45400000 area for version 1.4.0.

The gas is a float value with its maximum value being 1000.0 or 447A0000 in hex.

I found this pointer by hand that seems to work perfectly for always locating its fuel: [0x109658B0] + 0xD8

Infinite Master Cycle Fuel
30000000 109658B0
4324230B 474B5214
001200D8 447A0000
D0000000 DEADCAFE

and then here would be a code based on that pointer.

for 1.4.0 for now.

JennaScvl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question... this thread says [eShop/EU] is that all eShop versions, or only the EU version for eShop? I ask because I'm NA and if the codes are EU only, they'll be useless to me.

targren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question... this thread says [eShop/EU] is that all eShop versions, or only the EU version for eShop? I ask because I'm NA and if the codes are EU only, they'll be useless to me.

You can probably go ahead and ignore the thread title and first post. This thread was originally for GamePil's trainer, a completely different animal. Panda's trainer works on NA.

Reactions: JennaScvl

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
so can someone post an updated tutorial for me here? and do i neet to run mocha befor starting gecko? i normaly use haxchi, but for FTPu it didnt work so i installed mocha as a 2nd option

thanks in advance

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
so today i tried the new version everything works fine with the newest update and the dlc(exept that the new items are stil unnamed.
can i somehow change the strengh of my equipment? i want to chang the defens of the new dlc gear from 5 to 20

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well oddly enough it took me longer than I thought it would to find it. It looks like it was allocated its own place in memory for handling the fuel.

Its not associated with Link's Data, The Runes Data, The HUD's data, or even within the Bike's Object data. So it was weird.

I resorted to using standard techniques to find it. I assumed it would be a Floating point value (and i ended up being correct) and I was pretty sure it had to be within 42000000-46000000 (which i also ended up being correct about.)

When dealing with something Im not certain about, I make almost no assumptions. For example, I didnt assume sitting still on the bike used no gas, i didnt assume turning in place used no gas, and i didnt assume that driving for a second used any gas.

I assumed when Link was not riding the bike, no gas would be consumed. (A pretty safe bet obviously.) and so i started searching with the bike being near empty, and id search for Increased Values after i filled it.

Since i was almost certain that no gas was being used if i wasnt riding it, I could do a few Equal searches while it was sitting idle.

and eventually i found the true gas value on a floating point, located around the 45300000 to 45400000 area for version 1.4.0.

The gas is a float value with its maximum value being 1000.0 or 447A0000 in hex.

I found this pointer by hand that seems to work perfectly for always locating its fuel: [0x109658B0] + 0xD8

Infinite Master Cycle Fuel
30000000 109658B0
4324230B 474B5214
001200D8 447A0000
D0000000 DEADCAFE

and then here would be a code based on that pointer.

for 1.4.0 for now.
awesome work. good thing I "downgraded" so I can make use of these codes. and yeah I didn't think to set the memory search to between 0x42000000 and 0x46000000. floating point would have been my guess for the value from the results if all else failed but I guess I was looking in the wrong memory range in the first place hence why I couldn't get results at all. I can only guess that the bike fuel has its own allocated memory range separate from most of the HUD and Link's data due to it being added much later as DLC and the real value being hidden.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr