The Nintendo Switch SDK has been leaked

in-switch-un-sdk-de-la-nintendo-switch-leake-1.jpg

Someone posted on /hbg/ a link to the Switch SDK. I don't know if it's the actual SDK or not because I have no use for it but I thought people would like to know or some shit.

EDIT: For the uninitiated, the leak has been confirmed real by SciresM and others. Go nuts.
EDIT 2: The SDK has appeared on many different warez sites.
EDIT 3: Stop asking me for links. I'm not gonna go dig out the link for you. Besides, someone on /hbg/ said the original link is down.

Last edited by Silent Hell,

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have the sdk on my MEGA drive. I put it on MEGA though the add to drive option. Can it ever be removed from my drive?

KeepOn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nope, had it for months now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

still wondering how to even use the damn thing actually. just holding it for documentation reasons atm.

Since 3 hours now, i'm looking for the thing. That chaos site is now closed, all the Links are broken. There's surely someone who has the file or even a link... I've tried everything, even an ipfs (who turned out to not work at all...). If only someone could help...

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since 3 hours now, i'm looking for the thing. That chaos site is now closed, all the Links are broken. There's surely someone who has the file or even a link... I've tried everything, even an ipfs (who turned out to not work at all...). If only someone could help...
You tried that iso site?

Reactions: KeepOn

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of the gbatemp users can give it to you from this website. That would break the rules. You could ask someone for it outside of the temp though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1