The Nintendo Switch SDK has been leaked

in-switch-un-sdk-de-la-nintendo-switch-leake-1.jpg

Someone posted on /hbg/ a link to the Switch SDK. I don't know if it's the actual SDK or not because I have no use for it but I thought people would like to know or some shit.

EDIT: For the uninitiated, the leak has been confirmed real by SciresM and others. Go nuts.
EDIT 2: The SDK has appeared on many different warez sites.
EDIT 3: Stop asking me for links. I'm not gonna go dig out the link for you. Besides, someone on /hbg/ said the original link is down.

Last edited by Silent Hell,

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Last I knew that site was still up. I checked it fairly recently....

It closed its doors forever on Nov. 27th -- Too much problems from big 'N' team of lawyers, and from Sony for their SDK also!

I still get ten letters a week from nintendo, its starting to fill up my filing cabinet, but it makes for great fire starters, and writing notes on the blank side of the paper.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It closed its doors forever on Nov. 27th -- Too much problems from big 'N' team of lawyers, and from Sony for their SDK also!

I still get ten letters a week from nintendo, its starting to fill up my filing cabinet, but it makes for great fire starters, and writing notes on the blank side of the paper.
I'm pretty sure the iso site is still up. It's the chaos site that shut down

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
I'm pretty sure the iso site is still up. It's the chaos site that shut down

yeah the various 'iso' sites from psp, xbox360, wiiu, 3ds are all up and running.
Nintendo does not care about full retail games.
They care about fan-remakes, sdk's, and game mods! :) - So goodbye Chaosz :(

Reactions: Subtle Demise
D

Deleted User

Are you serious!?:blink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: downloading a couple of puyo puyo ds games