Homebrew The RiiConnect24 Everybody Votes Channel is Out!

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
OP
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
1*qyaU_x7_b716drBpKzs-ew.png

Are you ready to vote on some interesting polls?

We at RiiConnect24 are happy to announce that the Everybody Votes Channel has now been brought back after over 4 long years after it was discontinued. Many people have missed the feeling of being able to vote in polls every few days, and a lot of people thought it was fun.

Now to the part most of you care about… You will have to install a patched WAD of the Everybody Votes Channel, even if you have it on your Wii, because it has to be patched. If you have RiiConnect24 installed, please follow the tutorial to get it here. If you don’t have RiiConnect24, follow the tutorial here. If you get 231000 in the Channel when voting or suggesting, try restarting it.

The first poll that you will be able to see today (December 2, 2017) will ask you if you prefer using a button-fly or zipper on your clothes. I’m sure that most of you prefer zippers… In the days to come, more polls will come in. We’re gonna use Nintendo’s poll releasing schedule (release a poll every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, and release worldwide polls on the 1st and 16th of every month). By the way, we plan to release the first worldwide poll on December 16th.

We have released a few goodies to celebrate the launch of the Everybody Votes Channel:

• There is an Everybody Votes Channel wallpaper you can download.
  • sks316 made a theme for the 3DS you can use. Download from ThemePlaza.eu, or directly.
  • You can view poll results from all the original questions when the Everybody Votes Channel was officially up here.
Happy voting, and hope it works for you without problems!

1*lvmj5MqoGNideNuEIG-IHw.gif

Hopefully you’ll be like this when you vote!

Original Blog Post

Last edited by Larsenv,

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive done everything correctly on my white wii but when a launch everybody votes mii or any riiconect24 application it says that it cant grab the data from the servers and sends me back to the loader im using.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i got the wad, but its giving me a -1022 error, can anybody help? i made a thread and nobody responded
a. no MMM
b. uninstall the wad the try again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended