Gaming The Star Wars Battlefront 2 Portable Restoration Mod

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
Moded game file is opening menu fonts are different there are different maps but its freezing while loading the maps. Any idea ?

I tried every possible method, plugins are off, game speed at max tried both lme and pro and even on PSP 1000 and ppsspp.

Folks you can view that forum, why don't you directly asked the guy who modded it ? We know that it isn't fake, he had video files playing it on his tweeter.

Last edited by ali_ihsan21,
Reactions: ARC-117

ARC-117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moded game file is opening menu fonts are different there are different maps but its freezing while loading the maps. Any idea ?

I tried every possible method, plugins are off, game speed at max tried both lme and pro and even on PSP 1000 and ppsspp.

Folks you can view that forum, why don't you directly asked the guy who modded it ? We know that it isn't fake, he had video files playing it on his tweeter.
Hmmm, can you PM the information to me, I think i have an Idea about trying to fix the map problem.

Last edited by ARC-117,
Reactions: ali_ihsan21

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria

What mod are we talking about? 0-0

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
What mod are we talking about? 0-0
There is new mod Don, with new maps and even a few functions.

Don can you make a tiny change for me on that new mod ? The Endor:Bunker map is one of my favourite map in your mod those tiny bears which make that weird sound doesn't exist but they're in this new map and their sound is killing me !

Turning off sound is an option but as you can guess playing that without sound sucks.

Can you take out these bears from the map ? I changed two files with the files in your mod but map didn't start, apparently I'm doing something wrong.

Here is the link for the mod, by the way thanks to Anthony for this work.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dr7bnutx0og8cs0

And some instructions

1) Set aside a copy of the file_lvl_psp\sound\global.lvl
2) Download the files from the link above
3) Delete the entire _lvl_psp folder from your current game
4) Add in my _lvl_psp folder from the download
5) Add the file _lvl_psp\sound\global.lvlwhere it belongs back into the folder _lvl_psp from the download
6) Compile your game iso and play!

Last edited by ali_ihsan21,

Ármaz

Trophies
XP
Country
Is the link for the latest version of Don Abu's mod on the first page of this thread? If not, could someone post the link?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4