Gaming The Star Wars Battlefront 2 Portable Restoration Mod

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey folks I hope someone answers that, Im playing the game on elite level difficulty but still its very easy I win 90% of the games without much effort.

Is it possible to make it harder maybe with less ally and higher enemy or enemy more powerful through weapons with the help of CWCHEAT ?

GoldenBullet

That One Guy
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey folks I hope someone answers that, Im playing the game on elite level difficulty but still its very easy I win 90% of the games without much effort.

Is it possible to make it harder maybe with less ally and higher enemy or enemy more powerful through weapons with the help of CWCHEAT ?
I'm sure you can make your own custom cheat specifically for that. I don't have experience with psp cheat engines but there should be a tutorial you can find online.

Reactions: ali_ihsan21

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure you can make your own custom cheat specifically for that. I don't have experience with psp cheat engines but there should be a tutorial you can find online.

I found it for Battlefront 2 but now want it for Elite Squadron too. Sadly and strangely its only dropping my reinforcements at Hoth map.

Electrolyte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey been awhile since I checked the progress here but uh I found something very cool u guys said u cant put mods in the psps right? Well this guy proves u guys r wrong http://www.moddb.com/mods/psp-conversion-pack-10 just look at this. This is a gold mine

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got no clue on how they did it but its awesome seeing new features on the psp makes it satisfying and its still in further development

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Sinornthosaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Anybody know what I need to make the PSP experience of SWBF2 the best possible? I'm not sure where exactly I have to go to get the newest version of this mod, so it'd be really helpful if someone could post a link. I'm really enjoying SWBF2 on the PSP (even in 2017), but would like to restore some of the content that was cut so I could get the best possible experience :)

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Hey been awhile since I checked the progress here but uh I found something very cool u guys said u cant put mods in the psps right? Well this guy proves u guys r wrong http://www.moddb.com/mods/psp-conversion-pack-10 just look at this. This is a gold mine

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got no clue on how they did it but its awesome seeing new features on the psp makes it satisfying and its still in further development

That moddb link is dead :unsure: So that mod might dead too. I have no clue lol

Anybody know what I need to make the PSP experience of SWBF2 the best possible? I'm not sure where exactly I have to go to get the newest version of this mod, so it'd be really helpful if someone could post a link. I'm really enjoying SWBF2 on the PSP (even in 2017), but would like to restore some of the content that was cut so I could get the best possible experience :)

Check the First post of this thread. The download link is at the end of my first post. The mod restores whatever i have listed on the OP.

Have fun:wink:

Edit:

After some googling around, i have found another awesome PSP mod for SWBF2 which has stuff like Kamino which we weren't able to include in our mod. I highly recommend checking that out too!

http://gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=32607

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
That moddb link is dead :unsure: So that mod might dead too. I have no clue lol

Check the First post of this thread. The download link is at the end of my first post. The mod restores whatever i have listed on the OP.

Have fun:wink:

Edit:

After some googling around, i have found another awesome PSP mod for SWBF2 which has stuff like Kamino which we weren't able to include in our mod. I highly recommend checking that out too!

http://gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=32607

V7 have some problems, some maps lock PSP some textures dropping the character to infinity but still Anthony's mod is awesome, I daily play it and looking forward for the V8.

Thats the only PSP game that I have on my all 3 Vitas

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
V7 have some problems, some maps lock PSP some textures dropping the character to infinity but still Anthony's mod is awesome, I daily play it and looking forward for the V8.

Thats the only PSP game that I have on my all 3 Vitas

Renegade and Elite had mods or hacks for them too. I played the mods on all SW psp games and really enjoyed them. I loved the Renegade and elite squadron online modes but those are gone now since Gamespy RIP

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
Renegade and Elite had mods or hacks for them too. I played the mods on all SW psp games and really enjoyed them. I loved the Renegade and elite squadron online modes but those are gone now since Gamespy RIP

What you mean is cheats imo not hack or mod, cause neither elite nor renegade have tools shared by the publisher. Only possible with SW Battlefront 2.

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
What you mean is cheats imo not hack or mod, cause neither elite nor renegade have tools shared by the publisher. Only possible with SW Battlefront 2.

Nope. They were "hacked gamesaves" that could be used online. So many used them in online matches. I personally found Renegade to be the best PSP SW game hands down mainly due to the online. That game had players on the servers until the very last day which was awesome! But overall SWBF2 is my fave sw game but that new SW game looks awesome!

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
Nope. They were "hacked gamesaves" that could be used online. So many used them in online matches. I personally found Renegade to be the best PSP SW game hands down mainly due to the online. That game had players on the servers until the very last day which was awesome! But overall SWBF2 is my fave sw game but that new SW game looks awesome!

imo renegade is the worst game because of its weird auto-aim change mechanism, you shot the target it 1-2 seconds otherwise gun automatically changing its aim wtf was in the mind of the maker. I wonder if there is any other fps like that changing the aim of the weapon according to it mind.

Actually its wrong to call it auro aim thats aim of its own mind.

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
imo renegade is the worst game because of its weird auto-aim change mechanism, you shot the target it 1-2 seconds otherwise gun automatically changing its aim wtf was in the mind of the maker. I wonder if there is any other fps like that changing the aim of the weapon according to it mind.

Actually its wrong to call it auro aim thats aim of its own mind.

Really? oh well i loved the aim system lol haha.

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
There are lots of advanced FPS such as Killzone on Vita but still we're looking forward for a 2005 released game, makers should consider that but they still only care for graphics quality.

mrfungi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which mode is the geonosians? I can't find it.
Also, which is the latest one? The one on the front page is v1, and I have heard other people say to look on that page but idk where the latest one is. I would appreciate some help

Last edited by mrfungi,

CommanderFOX66

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Is this project still active? I wonder if you could somehow remove the clones in galactic civil war era also its kinda odd to see two obi wans in the game :D is it okay if you could impliment the only 1 hero on each side ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended