Hacking The ultimate list of NTRBoot compatible flashcards

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Acekard 2i pictured in the first post and I'm not sure what HW version it it. I'm having a bit of trouble with it as if I put it in my DSi fw 1.4.5 I'm unable to load anything since FW is too high for the card. When I put the ak2i in my New 3DS XL and tried to run the ak2i I get a white screen and does nothing. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance.

Technicmaster0

OP
Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have the Acekard 2i pictured in the first post and I'm not sure what HW version it it. I'm having a bit of trouble with it as if I put it in my DSi fw 1.4.5 I'm unable to load anything since FW is too high for the card. When I put the ak2i in my New 3DS XL and tried to run the ak2i I get a white screen and does nothing. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance.
Do you have AKAIO on the microSD in the flashcard? Do you have a custom firmware or something? Did you flash it with ntrboot? Did you make a flash backup?

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have AKAIO on the microSD in the flashcard? Do you have a custom firmware or something? Did you flash it with ntrboot? Did you make a flash backup?
I followed the wiki and downloaded the AKAIO v1.9.0 and put __aio* folder and akmenu4.nds at the Root (top most directory) of your microSD card. In the DSi it see my Ak2i but when I tried to run it, it doesn't do anything as it should bring me up to teh Ak2i menu to choose th file to run. On my 3DS Xl when I click on the Ak2i to run it I just get a white screen and have to turn it off.

Technicmaster0

OP
Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I followed the wiki and downloaded the AKAIO v1.9.0 and put __aio* folder and akmenu4.nds at the Root (top most directory) of your microSD card. In the DSi it see my Ak2i but when I tried to run it, it doesn't do anything as it should bring me up to teh Ak2i menu to choose th file to run. On my 3DS Xl when I click on the Ak2i to run it I just get a white screen and have to turn it off.
Which firmware version does your 3DS have? Do you have a custom firmware for your 3DS? Did you flash ntrboot?

hellobear

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey, I wanted to buy a R4i Gold 3DS RTS Plus, but then I read this thread and saw that the ace3ds plus would also work. The problem is, I never got that card to work on my 9.2 o2ds (I thought I needed a ds to update the flashcard). Now I'm on 11.6 luma 9 and wondered if I can somehow get this thing to work. Can someone hint me in the right direction? I'd be happy if I just get the ds function to work, but NTRboot would be great.

Last edited by hellobear,

Technicmaster0

OP
Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey, I wanted to buy a R4i Gold 3DS RTS Plus, but then I read this thread and saw that the ace3ds plus would also work. The problem is, I never got that card to work on my 9.2 o2ds (I thought I needed a ds to update the flashcard). Now I'm on 11.6 luma 9 and wondered if I can somehow get this thing to work. Can someone hint me in the right direction? I'd be happy if I just get the ds function to work, but NTRboot would be great.
Why do you need ntrboot if you already have luma?
The card should work by copying the kernel to a MicroSD, plugging it into the flashcard and running the card with the 3ds that has luma.

hellobear

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, I see the Icon, but I get an error when I try to play the card. Also tried to use it with twloader, no luck so far. Maybe it was broken right away...

And i wanted ntrboot cause I'd like to buy a n2ds ^^

Last edited by hellobear,

CobyBE

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Technicmaster(): stupid question probably but, seeing how the Acekard 2i is only supported up to 3DS 4.5 or something, can I still use it to flash NTRBoot if I flash the cart using my DSi lite?
So my steps would be
1) put .nds on acekard 2i
2) run file on DSi lite
3) Use magnet to put N3DSXL to sleep mode (with all necessary files on internal SD card)
4) insert acekard 2i

Will that work? Or do I have to wait for the R4 gold that I ordered from our sponsor?

Thanks in advance!

Technicmaster0

OP
Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Technicmaster(): stupid question probably but, seeing how the Acekard 2i is only supported up to 3DS 4.5 or something, can I still use it to flash NTRBoot if I flash the cart using my DSi lite?
So my steps would be
1) put .nds on acekard 2i
2) run file on DSi lite
3) Use magnet to put N3DSXL to sleep mode (with all necessary files on internal SD card)
4) insert acekard 2i

Will that work? Or do I have to wait for the R4 gold that I ordered from our sponsor?

Thanks in advance!
It should work that way. You can use 3ds.guide with the following path: "Flashing ntrboot (NDS)"

Reactions: CobyBE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it