• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The world is flat

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
QUOTE said:
Government

Q: "Why do the all the world Governments say the Earth is round?"

A: It's a conspiracy

Q: "What about NASA? Don't they have photos to prove that the Earth is round?"

A: NASA is part of the conspiracy too. The photos are faked.

Q: "Why has no-one taken a photo of the Earth that proves it is flat?"

A: The government prevents people from getting close enough to the Ice Wall to take a picture.

Q: "How did NASA create these images with the computer technology available at the time?"

A: Since NASA did not send rockets into space, they instead spent the money on developing advanced computers and imaging software instead

rofl2.gif
cry.gif
, not sure which one...

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've seen their site before. My friend signed up on it and made his avatar a gif of a 3d rotating sphere earth and they banned him.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
HAY GUIZE

Q: "What's underneath the Earth?" aka "What's on the bottom?" aka "What's on the other side?"

A: This is unknown. Some believe it to be just rocks, others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.

WTHOLYFUCKROUND?
Guys, seriously... No.

No. Come on, how come they answer as from a so well known "joke" by Terry Prattchet? No way that site's serious for goddamn's sake.
Anyhow I suggest in/b/asion.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow they do make some sense though. We never know, there's just too many things that we have not discover yet.
And I'm sure NASA forged constellations and everything, too!

And what about everyone who flew from japan to california? Did they make superfast planes just so people wouldn't suspect the strange flight times?

And how do you explain the webcam I have of my home in Russia that is dark while in US it is light? if the world was flat, shouldn't everyone get SOME sunlight?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Q: "Why does gravity vary with altitude?"

A: The moon and stars have a slight gravitational pull.

Q:Â Follow-up to previous question:Â How is it that the Earth does not have a gravitational pull, but stars and the moon do?

A: This argument is a non sequitur. You might as well ask, "How is it that snakes do not have legs, but dogs and cats do?" Snakes are not dogs or cats. The Earth is not a star or the moon. It doesn't follow that each must have exactly the properties of the others, and no more.

Um...anything with a mass has a gravitational field morons.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow they do make some sense though. We never know, there's just too many things that we have not discover yet.

And I'm sure NASA forged constellations and everything, too!

And what about everyone who flew from japan to california? Did they make superfast planes just so people wouldn't suspect the strange flight times?

And how do you explain the webcam I have of my home in Russia that is dark while in US it is light? if the world was flat, shouldn't everyone get SOME sunlight?
1-Yes, they did. After asking for help from the Silmarillion's dwarves.
2-Yes. Concorde was a BETA.
3-If you fap much, sight gets worse..!
lecture.gif

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Q: "Why does gravity vary with altitude?"

A: The moon and stars have a slight gravitational pull.

Q:Â Follow-up to previous question:Â How is it that the Earth does not have a gravitational pull, but stars and the moon do?

A: This argument is a non sequitur. You might as well ask, "How is it that snakes do not have legs, but dogs and cats do?" Snakes are not dogs or cats. The Earth is not a star or the moon. It doesn't follow that each must have exactly the properties of the others, and no more.

Um...anything with a mass has a gravitational field morons.
Thats what they taught you at school. Can you see gravity? No one can. Your faith in gravity is awfully disturbing for how disturbed your mind sounds. God thanks I believe in the almighty, invisible God instead.

From now on I declare myself to be the GBAtemp's überdefenser of FE's theory.

lol.

You see, jimmy j laughs at the obviousness of the answers to the questions on that FAQ.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?