• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Things are getting worse - Mexico and Trump.

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I agree with you, I'm just quoting a ridiculous response I've gotten to your exact same point. It's not anyone's right to enter America illegally. Period.
i know since mexico isnt stopping they people from coming over they should pay for a part of the wall but trump wants to build the wall he should pay for it too

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i know since mexico isnt stopping they people from coming over they should pay for a part of the wall but trump wants to build the wall he should pay for it too
the OP wants trump to pay for the wall when he doesnt see the complete picture

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the OP wants trump to pay for the wall when he doesnt see the complete picture
Jeez a child is trying to argue politics :rofl2:. You havent been alive long enough, kid.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not sure what media tells you people in United States, but as a brazilian I can assure many of my fellow countrymen respect Donald Trump - not necessarily because we agree with him - but because he is trying to make good in his promises.

Here in banana land we had a bad experience with Dilma Rousseff in 2014 who did the exact opposite of what she promised during campaign. Actually, she did what she said her opponent would do - and worse.

Let the others squeal and hate, you gotta look out for yourselves. As someone who loves the United States and its history, I wish you and your country the best. May the american dream live on!

Reactions: DarthDub

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1. this doesnt involve your country
2. im a child that know about politics
3. i have a right to speak my mind
My god, Do you seriously think the politics of your nation do not affect mine? How sorely mistaken you are.
Yes you have a right to speak our mind, but child of all things should listen more than they speak. Its ok though, Teenagers are ignorant fools, we all were at one time.
You know about politics? Ok, but do you know about the stock exchange or anything about the economy? America may not be my country but its strength as an economy is in my best interests as a stockholder. You may think politics may only affect your country but when Trump became president FTSE 100 took a dip, affecting MY country.

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure what media tells you people in United States, but as a brazilian I can assure many of my fellow countrymen respect Donald Trump - not necessarily because we agree with him - but because he is trying to make good in his promises.

Here in banana land we had a bad experience with Dilma Rousseff in 2014 who did the exact opposite of what she promised during campaign. Actually, she did what she said her opponent would do - and worse.

Let the others squeal and hate, you gotta look out for yourselves. As someone who loves the United States and its history, I wish you and your country the best. May the american dream live on!
Trump has not made good on a single promise.

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

god bless you

Reactions: nando and netovsk

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump has not made good on a single promise.

I'm sure Clinton would've more diligent about fulfilling her promises had she won. Oh wait.
Trump killed the TPP thankfully, that was a piece of ass legislation if I've ever heard of one.

Ive never laughed so hard in my life.

That's okay, I did that when Clinton lost. We don't need another Clinton to run this country.

Reactions: netovsk

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure Clinton would've more diligent about fulfilling her promises had she won. Oh wait.
Trump killed the TPP thankfully, that was a piece of ass legislation if I've ever heard of one.

That's okay, I did that when Clinton lost. We don't need another Clinton to run this country.
im done here

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Pretty sure Bill was a good president. Anyways, Bernie wouldve been much better than the crap that is Trump.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well we dont know that, we live in a deterministic universe.

Tell that to all the butthurt rioters infesting the streets like a zombie apocalypse who destroy property and set themselves on fire just because she lost.

Pretty sure Bill was a good president. Anyways, Bernie wouldve been much better than the crap that is Trump.
Yes, because "free education" would have worked out well, wouldn't it? I wish you would stop bashing Trump and his supporters and stop kissing Clinton's ass, he was a sodding idiot and so is his wife, with the emails and their mysterious "deletion".

If people can call Trump stupid, I can say whatever the hell I want about the Clintons. To lump supporters and assume all of them are stupid is stupid in and of itself.

Anyone who bashes others for thinking differently or for having different political opinions (I.e liking one over another candidate) will never get any respect from me.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tell that to all the butthurt rioters infesting the streets like a zombie apocalypse who destroy property and set themselves on fire just because she lost.

Yes, because "free education" would have worked out well, wouldn't it? I wish you would stop bashing Trump and his supporters and stop kissing Clinton's ass, he was a sodding idiot and so is his wife, with the emails and their mysterious "deletion".

If people can call Trump stupid, I can say whatever the hell I want about the Clintons. To lump supporters and assume all of them are stupid is stupid in and of itself.

Anyone who bashes others for thinking differently (I.e liking one over another candidate) will never get any respect from me.
They arent rioters. Still using BreitBart are we? The majority of the marches were peaceful the ones BreitBart called liberal riots were anarchist riots in their "Black bloc."

Im not kissing Clintons ass, I bash Trump because he is a dumbass. Im a moderate, I voted conservative twice in the years ive been able to, I vote based on what is right.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They aren't rioters. Still using BreitBart are we? The majority of the marches were peaceful the ones BreitBart called liberal riots were anarchist riots in their "Black bloc."

Im not kissing Clintons ass, I bash Trump because he is a dumbass. Im a moderate, I voted conservative twice in the years ive been able to, I vote based on what is right.

If Trump is a dumbass, then Clinton is a lying, email-deleting whore of a woman. If you can bash one politician, I can say whatever the hell I want about the other. And if people are going to bash me or anyone who thinks different or has any other opinions that are different, then too bad, that's their problem, not mine.

:ph34r::rolleyes:

Last edited by the_randomizer,

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If Trump is a dumbass, then Clinton is a vile whore of a woman. If you can bash one politician, I can say whatever the hell I want about the other? And if people are going to bash me or anyone who thinks different or has any other opinions that are different, then too bad, that's their problem, not mine.
Cool, do so. LOL did you think i was gonna cry like some dumbass snow flake because you attacked some old bitch? Jesus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte