• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Things are getting worse - Mexico and Trump.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by el_gonz87,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
A birth certificate tells your religion? LOL. Somehow I don't think it was his religion that was in question....
obama most likely was born in a muslim fam, he himself goes to church wich (should mean but doesn't have to mean he is changed to christian) is in my eyes about the same and yes that counts for jews too, it doesn't change anything, jews killed in the name of thier god a few thousend years ago, christians a few hundred years and a few hundred years before they did it also... each and every theory based on the cosept of there's only one god will eventually mean war, and can never bring world peace.

Last edited by Jack Daniels,

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
obama most was born in a muslim fam, he himself goes to church wich (should mean but doesn't have to mean he is changed to christian) is in my eyes about the same and yes that counts for jews too, it doesn't change anything, jews killed in the name of thier god a few thousend years ago, christians a few hundred years and a few hundred years before they did it also... each and every theory based on the cosept of there's only one god will eventually mean war, and can never bring world peace.

I think you are missing the point.... The whole purpose of people making a big deal of his birth certificate was not because of his religion lol, @Aurora Wright has you confused. The whole point of it was to prove he was born in America, by law only those born in America have the privilege to be POTUS.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats what I find so dumbfounded about the whole birth certificate rattle. I mean this should be the first thing being looked into before any candidate tries to run for presidency.
I believe it was only brought up as ammunition to his speech or Trump just being flat out confused on the whole thing

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats what I find so dumbfounded about the whole birth certificate rattle. I mean this should be the first thing being looked into before any candidate tries to run for presidency.
I believe it was only brought up as ammunition to his speech or Trump just being flat out confused on the whole thing

The thing is he has a right to not release it to the public. Not so different from tax return issue now...

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: el_gonz87

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They arent rioters. Still using BreitBart are we? The majority of the marches were peaceful the ones BreitBart called liberal riots were anarchist riots in their "Black bloc."

Im not kissing Clintons ass, I bash Trump because he is a dumbass. Im a moderate, I voted conservative twice in the years ive been able to, I vote based on what is right.
Bullshit. The protests were all violent, the Internet is full of video evidence. Some of them had their identity revealed as well.

Trump has won democratically despite all the illegals voting against him. He won, get over it.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Illegal is still a crime though, I have no sympathy for those who break the law when coming over here and then get their knickers in a twist when they get in trouble.
I can't say I wouldn't have any sympathy. It may depend on the case, but anyway that is kind of an "emotional" factor.
But law should follow logic and rules, with that in mind illegal crossing is still illegal.
Immigration when done should be done the right way, with the right papers and following the law. In that regard I totally agree.
Anyway the "alternative fact" I was talking about is the allegation that illegals voted, and in numbers enough to even account to anything.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't say I wouldn't have any sympathy. It may depend on the case, but anyway that is kind of an "emotional" factor.
But law should follow logic and rules, with that in mind illegal crossing is still illegal.
Immigration when done should be done the right way, with the right papers and following the law. In that regard I totally agree.
Anyway the "alternative fact" I was talking about is the allegation that illegals voted, and in numbers enough to even account to anything.

Which is fair enough, nevertheless, I have nothing at all against immigration; I have everything against when it is done illegally and then they cry foul when they get in trouble, deported and feel like they are a full fledged citizen, etc. Sorry pal, but if you guys come here illegally, you have to deal with it.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bullshit. The protests were all violent, the Internet is full of video evidence. Some of them had their identity revealed as well.

Trump has won democratically despite all the illegals voting against him. He won, get over it.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
I couldnt care less about who won, dumbass.

Those protests were not all violent, provide proof.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Illegal is still a crime though, I have no sympathy for those who break the law when coming over here and then get their knickers in a twist when they get in trouble.
He wasnt disagreeing with that.

Ah how trump got grilled by the media, twas beautiful.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldnt care less about who won, dumbass.

Those protests were not all violent, provide proof.

He wasnt disagreeing with that.

Ah how trump got grilled by the media, twas beautiful.

Nice use of insults there, calling other users that; there are better ways of disagreeing with people without resorting to ad hominem attacks. You would do well to remember that, mate.

Insulting people, unprovoked or not, is pretty effing stupid, dude. Disagreeing doesn't give you the right to insult others for assuming or stating differences in opinion.

Last edited by the_randomizer,
Reactions: hobbledehoy899

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice use of insults there, calling other users that; there are better ways of disagreeing with people without resorting to ad hominem attacks. You would do well to remember that, mate.
I used ad hominem simply for the fact I have been accused of being a Hillary Supporter. As if I need to get over anything.
What people need to get over is the fact their president is a liar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1